Where is HOME? OR have you found it yet???

having stayed at every moderate, deluxe, FW homes, and DVC (excluding BLT - visited, but didn't stay).....BWV is our home :cloud9:

we know just about every inch, including all the liitle things (activities, in-activities;), nooks and crannies, stairwells, etc) of the resort....yet, every trip, we are pleasantly surprised by a new find.
our favorite things are the amazing views, the quiet interiors with a plethora of activities and entertainment within minutes of your room, the CMs...there is just so much to do, as well as the myriad of places to just relax, read, watch bunnies play/baby birds feed, etc. we just haven't found any other resort that offers so many options.

love certain other resorts (notably GF, YC, CBR), but only for a part of any stay: BWV is home :goodvibes

Disneyqueendenmark said:
Art of Animation!!! :p

Which part did u stay in? We are doing a split stay in October...SS Treehouses and AOA, leaning towards Cars but would love your thoughts!

We have not found a "home" yet. Our budget and circumstances dictates where we stay each time. Our first trip was fairly last minute and very budget, so we stayed in a house in Windsor Palms. Nothing wrong with it, but just not for us.

The next time we stayed in Wyndham Bonnet Creek and LOVED it.

I have also stayed at POP, CBR, and POFQ. Liked them all for different reasons.

Next trip we are staying at ASMo simply because it is the cheapest. We are doing 5 days in the parks before getting on our 4 night cruise.

I really want to try WL at Christmas, and I WILL stay AKL savannah view at some point. I have a feeling that will be the one I call "home." I love just walking in that resort.

disneycrazi said:
Which part did u stay in? We are doing a split stay in October...SS Treehouses and AOA, leaning towards Cars but would love your thoughts!

I stayed in the Little Mermaid section. Thought the suites were too expensive because we would not spend that much time in our room. Plus I'm not a fan of interior hallways - I like the motel style! Ha ha...
But I would say that Cars is really a great section! I thought it was very beautiful, really well made! You felt like you were in the middle of the movie... Totally immersed with Cars! ;) Lion King was beautiful too, but quite dark!? Depends on what movie you like... But I would go for Cars or Finding Nemo (which has a FANTASTIC pool!) :D
Have a magical trip! I'm sure it will be amazing no matter which section you choose.

For us it is the Boardwalk. We stayed there our first trip in 2002, then tried Wilderness Lodge in 2004. Nothing wrong with it I was just homesick for the Boardwalk and the night we visited I begged DH to let us move for the rest of our trip:rotfl2: 2005 we were back to the Boardwalk deciding we would splurge one year on club level. 8 years later we have made good friends with the staff and have not looked back. Boardwalk is our home away from home.:cloud9:

OKW is our home resort and we love it! I would like to try some other resorts, but I'm really afraid it wouldn't feel like home. The large rooms are a plus. Not long until I get to visit the gurgling suitcase :stir:

Pop! Love everything about that resort. I would stay there any day! Although, I also love Contemporary.

teresa kay said:
OKW is our home resort and we love it! I would like to try some other resorts, but I'm really afraid it wouldn't feel like home. The large rooms are a plus. Not long until I get to visit the gurgling suitcase :stir:

Loving all the feedback for OKW we will be there Friday for the first time. Excited to try it out.....we love AKL but got a great rate at OKW so decided to give it a try! After reading all the posts here seems as if OKW is home for a lot of awesome people!

tie between the BLT and BW

love location of both, love rooms at BLT but love the theming at the BW.

So I usually do a split stay.

Then after that I love the GF, POly and BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter