Where is Clayton (server - not CD) from Dream?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by caribbeandreaming, Mar 31, 2013.

1. caribbeandreaming

caribbeandreaming Mouseketeer

Clayton from Jamaica was our server last year on the Dream and we really hit it off with him. I was hoping there might be a slim chance he had literally jumped ship over to the Fantasy for our cruise in May. I tried searching for his name, but all I kept getting was tons of hits for Clayton - the CD on the Dream. Thanks!

2. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Very difficult to answer this question for a few reasons:
    • I'm sure there is more than one "Clayton from Jamaica"
    • Any server you had "last year" has likely finished their 6 month contract.
    • Disney can assign crew members to any ship, and reassign as needed.
    • If Clayton did sign another 6 month contract he could be on any of the four ships in May.

Still, it never hurts to put a request on your reservation. Your TA can handle that for you. pixiedust:

3. caribbeandreaming

caribbeandreaming Mouseketeer

I figured it was a longshot, but hey - no harm in asking, right?

Clayton did say he planned on sticking around for another contract - although that was a year ago. I do have pics of him if there's any question which Clayton from Jamaica (and I doubt there are that many).

I can't really tell from the tone if you were trying to be helpful, so if you were - then thank you.