Where is BLT room inventory?

TIGGERmetoo

DIS Veteran
Where can I find the room inventory for BLT (i.e. # of studios with MK view)? I thought I saw something like this but I can't find it now. TIA

I believe the approximate view breakdown has been reported as:

20% MK view
19% Standard View
61% Lake View

But I have not seen anything that goes so far as to break it out by room size.

20% MK view
19% Standard View
61% Lake View

But I have not seen anything that goes so far as to break it out by room size.

Don't forget, that's the Disney breakdown, not the members breakdown. Disney considers the view a MK view even if all you can see is the rooftop of a service building that's in the park, that's a MK view. Looking at the building only a very small section will have a straight on castle view and that is what most people consider a MK view.

We were staying at WL a couple of years ago when a couple of Cast Members asked to see our balcony. They were there to re-classify the room views. We were in a courtyard view towards the lake end of the building. The Cast Members decided that you could see enough of the lake through trees that our room was now going to be a lake view room.

20% MK view
19% Standard View
61% Lake View
So are you saying that

Don't forget, that's the Disney breakdown, not the members breakdown. Disney considers the view a MK view even if all you can see is the rooftop of a service building that's in the park, that's a MK view. Looking at the building only a very small section will have a straight on castle view and that is what most people consider a MK view.

We were staying at WL a couple of years ago when a couple of Cast Members asked to see our balcony. They were there to re-classify the room views. We were in a courtyard view towards the lake end of the building. The Cast Members decided that you could see enough of the lake through trees that our room was now going to be a lake view room.

So do you mean that actually less than 20% of the rooms will have a "real" MK view?

So do you mean that actually less than 20% of the rooms will have a "real" MK view?

I think he's saying that while 20% of the rooms may be classified as "MK View" by Disney, a smaller number may have the truly elite view. Some of that 20% may be rooms which are on the side of the building which starts to curve, and only have a partial view of the MK. Some may be on lower floors and the best you'll get is an obstructed view of the Space Mountain spires.

We'll have to wait a few more months for those first-hand guest reports to really be sure of how DVC has chosen to categorize the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter