Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane♥Disney;47449039 said:
It's starting to get bad ou there now. I'll take som pic tomorrow. It's really windy out, I hope we don't lose power. DH brought a generator home from work just in case.

Looking forward to the pictures! Good that you have that generator available and I have some REALLY good SOUP recipes if you need them! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47447440 said:
Where in the World?

img029c-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;47449039 said:
Sorry not from Small World.

Is it in a park, resort or other? I'll go with AK. :tink:

Is it in a park? Epcot?

It is in a park but not Epcot. I hope your Dad is going to be okay.

The weather channel was saying in Mass. there were 50+ mph winds. they had people all over the place like they do in hurricanes and the snow flakes were thick and blowing sideways. Looked like a lot off fun. I grew up in New Jersey. Would love to aee that down here.

Mass is getting all the wet heavy snow along with the winds. They are expecting a lot of power outages down there and flooding along the coast. It's colder up here so we are getting the lighter snow, the kind that just blows around. We are already getting snow drifts.

Oh no, hopefully it doesn't get too bad and that you dont lose power!

I know losing power stinks.

No, not from the Yak and Yeti.

No, sorry. I know you know now that it is from the AK.

This is from a food service.

Thanks for catching Jeff up. :)

So we now know it's from a food service in the AK. Not the Y&Y.

Goopy has Tusker House covered, I'll go with Pizzafari?

You should be okay with the generator. I just hope you don't lose your internet! :goodvibes Hunker down and have some coco! :coffee:

We had a beautiful day here! :)

Is your crop from an attraction, shop or food service?

It is from an attraction.

Looking forward to the pictures! Good that you have that generator available and I have some REALLY good SOUP recipes if you need them! :thumbsup2 :tink:

I love homemade soup.:goodvibes I've been looking for a good corn chowder recipe.

Is it in a park, resort or other? I'll go with AK. :tink:

Not in AK.

WDWtrip09235_zps2c7cc96f.jpg

Don't tell me y'all have given up on this already??? Once you ask the correct question, you'll quickly get the answer....:headache: :tink:

Is it part of an attraction, shop or food service? Is it a character or CM?

Diane♥Disney;47449663 said:
Mass is getting all the wet heavy snow along with the winds. They are expecting a lot of power outages down there and flooding along the coast. It's colder up here so we are getting the lighter snow, the kind that just blows around. We are already getting snow drifts.

I love homemade soup.:goodvibes I've been looking for a good corn chowder recipe.

Just heard on Weather Channel power out for hundreds of thousands...WOW :eek:! Should have some "pretty good drifts" :rotfl2: by morning! Sorry...can't help with a corn chowder recipe! :rolleyes: :tink:

I see you still have power. Did you get a lot of snow over night?

Nope, thank goodness - all of ours fell Thursday night into Friday morning (and kept falling until about 6pm). There was sooo much snow this morning (even after shoveling twice yesterday). I think on the news it said close to 40 cm + the blowing snow. It made it worst that our neighbour, who doesn't seem to actually live there (we live in a semi) piled all their at the end of the drive so much of it fell into our driveway and the road in front of our house.
I think it is all done now though, out east is getting blasted now. It is suppose to rain Monday and Tuesday so it may all be gone by mid-next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter