Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor thing! :sad2: for someone who doesn't like snow, you sure get a lot of it! Will the kids get a snow day? Will YOU get a snow day?

I need to live down south. Kids are off today, the canceled school last night. No snow day for me, I'm at work. It's not snowing too hard right now. Hopefully it isn't too bad when I get out. They are saying the heavy snow will come this afternoon.

Diane and Emelie how bad is the weather up for you? Saw report about 2 foot snow forcast, severe blizzard.

It is pretty snowy here today. I would say we have about a foot (but it is suppose to keep snowing through the day).

I KNEW it looked familiar! :lmao: That's my favorite Streets of America scene! :thumbsup2 :tink:

That's where I saw it ::yes::

Diane♥Disney;47440153 said:
:eek: Yup 2 feet predicted for us.

2 Feet, yikes. Where about are you Diane? I saw the GTA was getting it pretty badly because of the lake. It is a snow day here and I am a supply teacher so no work for me today (unfortunately I was not called so no pay today). Spent 20 minutes shoveling + another 20 minutes trying to get my dad down the street and another 15 minutes trying to get my car back into the driveway.

It did snow down here once about 36 or 37 years ago. Flurries all the way down to Miami.

A stained glass window? Epcot? :tink:

Is that flooring ? From a park?

Is that Chocolate? From the Food and Wine Festival?

Diane♥Disney;47441639 said:
Is that a mosaic tile?

It is a mosaic tile on a floor in a park. But, not from Epcot.

3ce02277-bfbb-4b04-bfa6-d44ec494432f_zps6df7a22f.jpg

2 Feet, yikes. Where about are you Diane? I saw the GTA was getting it pretty badly because of the lake. It is a snow day here and I am a supply teacher so no work for me today (unfortunately I was not called so no pay today). Spent 20 minutes shoveling + another 20 minutes trying to get my dad down the street and another 15 minutes trying to get my car back into the driveway.

I am in NH.

It did snow down here once about 36 or 37 years ago. Flurries all the way down to Miami.

They must have shut down the whole state.:lmao:

It is pretty snowy here today. I would say we have about a foot (but it is suppose to keep snowing through the day).

When I got home last night, I couldn't get my car into the driveway! :eek: I had about 8 inches on it which wasn't a problem until it all started melting and became a huge slush pile at the bottom/entrance. I had to leave my car in the road (no shoulder on the road just banks of snow). I called the guy who usually plows my driveway. He came about 9 PM. :yay: Then I could walk back down to the road in the dark and get my car!! :yay:

Diane♥Disney;47442451 said:
I am in NH.

They must have shut down the whole state.:lmao:

Yes! can't you just imagine the panic they had down there! :rotfl2: When I lived in Washington, DC, they would totally flip out if there was an inch of snow. Out here these kids never get a snow day! :eek: They just plow the roads and chain up the school busses and off they go!

I just scared off two coyotes that I saw looking out my window while I was sitting here!!!

I need to live down south. Kids are off today, the canceled school last night. No snow day for me, I'm at work. It's not snowing too hard right now. Hopefully it isn't too bad when I get out. They are saying the heavy snow will come this afternoon.

When I got home last night, I couldn't get my car into the driveway! :eek: I had about 8 inches on it which wasn't a problem until it all started melting and became a huge slush pile at the bottom/entrance. I had to leave my car in the road (no shoulder on the road just banks of snow). I called the guy who usually plows my driveway. He came about 9 PM. :yay: Then I could walk back down to the road in the dark and get my car!! :yay:

Yes! can't you just imagine the panic they had down there! :rotfl2: When I lived in Washington, DC, they would totally flip out if there was an inch of snow. Out here these kids never get a snow day! :eek: They just plow the roads and chain up the school busses and off they go!

I just scared off two coyotes that I saw looking out my window while I was sitting here!!!

I thought I'd give all of you in the north a laugh...snow in Bellville, 12/2008 (the LAST) time WE saw the white stuff:

My little Goopy trying to "catch" the snowflakes:

232323232fp53647_nu3239__43_967_232__43_5886_ot1lsi_zps3056c4d0.jpg

Our front yard:

232323232fp5368__nu3239__43_977_232__43_68756ot1lsi_zps84a34376.jpg

DD's:

232323232fp5368_nu3239__43_967_232__43_58878ot1lsi_zps7d40241f.jpg

We were THRILLED! The DGD's were out playing at 9 in the evening! :rotfl2: I'm listening to my morning talk radio shows on Tunein Radio~Springfield, MA. Sounds like a brutal weekend ahead for you all. Our thoughts and prayers are with you...stay warm, stay safe and THINK summer at DW:

IMG_4873-1.jpg

IMG_4889-1.jpg
:tink:

I thought I'd give all of you in the north a laugh...snow in Bellville, 12/2008 (the LAST) time WE saw the white stuff:

My little Goopy trying to "catch" the snowflakes:

232323232fp53647_nu3239__43_967_232__43_5886_ot1lsi_zps3056c4d0.jpg

Our front yard:

232323232fp5368__nu3239__43_977_232__43_68756ot1lsi_zps84a34376.jpg

DD's:

232323232fp5368_nu3239__43_967_232__43_58878ot1lsi_zps7d40241f.jpg

We were THRILLED! The DGD's were out playing at 9 in the evening! :rotfl2: I'm listening to my morning talk radio shows on Tunein Radio~Springfield, MA. Sounds like a brutal weekend ahead for you all. Our thoughts and prayers are with you...stay warm, stay safe and THINK summer at DW:

IMG_4873-1.jpg

IMG_4889-1.jpg
:tink:

WOW snow in Texas. I didn't think you got snow down there. Goopy is soooooo cute. :goodvibes

I am thinking of summer.:beach:

Diane♥Disney;47442871 said:
Oh is it in RnR?

:eek::eek::eek:

No, this is a tile floor from a park but, not from RnR.

3ce02277-bfbb-4b04-bfa6-d44ec494432f_zps6df7a22f.jpg

I assume they were coyotes. There was one regular light colored one with a big bushy tail that I saw clearly from about 40 feet away. The other one was darker than usual. One of the drunks up here told me he saw two wolves up here last week, a black and white one. I bet these were the "wolves". We do have wolves up here but, a little further north of me, not right here. They could be here but, I'd bet dollars to donuts that these coyotes were the "wolves" from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter