Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect picture! I never noticed how big his epaulets are!!!!!

No picture of you and Prince Charming?

BTW Looks like you and Diane are getting the cold weather that was sitting over me for a week. And, I've notice Emilee is further south than Jeff, Diane and me!!!!

Nope, no picture of the prince and I unfortunately... My love lies with Winnie the Pooh :thumbsup2

Oh, that we are... it is chilly today. Was -27C with the windchill this morning. Too cold for me! You are welcome to have it back ;) We are not too far from the border - less than 2 hours from Niagara border and maybe 3 from Detroit. Home of the Blackberry lol.

I really need to spend more time at AK...but I DON'T LIKE BUGS! :rotfl: He's a real cutie though...NEVER seen this guy before! :tink:

I second that about the bugs! I loathe bugs (other than ladybugs, they are cute). My sister and I were quite the sight at the Tough to Be a Bug attraction/ "nightmare". I can handle TOT no problem, give me a ghost any day of the week, Rock N Roller Coaster sure but I will NEVER do that show again. We were literally curled in fetal position, legs up, not leaning again the back of the seat, eyes closed. It really was rediculous (and I wish someone took a picture) but I not only hate bugs but am not good with surprises either. I actually read spoilers about those attractions so I knew what was coming.

Looks like the Genie from Aladdin to me...:tink:

You are correct.:yay::yay:

img007.jpg

DCvac09disvac10dho472-1.jpg

I'll be pretty much telling you the answer by answering those questions. :rotfl2: So...my guess will be first poster will be declared the "winner"! :rotfl: Yes...trees & water; No...it's not in the back, this can be seen by all visitors..........:goodvibes :tink:

Is it the Mickey fountain?

Oh, that we are... it is chilly today. Was -27C with the windchill this morning. Too cold for me! You are welcome to have it back ;) We are not too far from the border - less than 2 hours from Niagara border and maybe 3 from Detroit. Home of the Blackberry lol.

thats tooo damn cold for me i love the west coast because it gets cold in the winter but never that cold :)

I second that about the bugs! I loathe bugs (other than ladybugs, they are cute). My sister and I were quite the sight at the Tough to Be a Bug attraction/ "nightmare". I can handle TOT no problem, give me a ghost any day of the week, Rock N Roller Coaster sure but I will NEVER do that show again. We were literally curled in fetal position, legs up, not leaning again the back of the seat, eyes closed. It really was rediculous (and I wish someone took a picture) but I not only hate bugs but am not good with surprises either. I actually read spoilers about those attractions so I knew what was coming.

:cold::cold::cold: Brrrr...I've been thinking about you and Diane the past few days, wondering how y'all are making it throught this brutal cold.

You are one brave Canadian! :rotfl2: I would NEVER set foot in Tough to be a Bug...no way, nada, ABSOLUTELY NOT! :scared1: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;47285203 said:
Is it the Mickey fountain?

Do you mean the Mickey thing in the back of the CR? :rotfl2: It's closest to BLT; not in the back; and I'll add another hint...everyone can see it from the monorail or the path from BLT to MK. :headache: :tink:

thats tooo damn cold for me i love the west coast because it gets cold in the winter but never that cold :)

:cold::cold::cold: Brrrr...I've been thinking about you and Diane the past few days, wondering how y'all are making it throught this brutal cold.

You are one brave Canadian! :rotfl2: I would NEVER set foot in Tough to be a Bug...no way, nada, ABSOLUTELY NOT! :scared1: :tink:

I hate the winter lol. The only good thing about winter is hockey. Today I supply taught for a class and there were 3 indoor recesses (boy oh boy were they stir crazy).

Well, I will never again set foot in there - I was petrified lol.

It is so cold. Right now it's -5 with a wind chill of -15 and it is supposed to get colder tonight.

I hate the winter lol. The only good thing about winter is hockey. Today I supply taught for a class and there were 3 indoor recesses (boy oh boy were they stir crazy).

Well, I will never again set foot in there - I was petrified lol.

I hate winter too and I agree the only good thing about it is hockey.:)

Do you mean the Mickey thing in the back of the CR? :rotfl2: It's closest to BLT; not in the back; and I'll add another hint...everyone can see it from the monorail or the path from BLT to MK. :headache: :tink:

Is it that long fountian? Is there one in the lake? I don't know.:confused3

It is so cold. Right now it's -5 with a wind chill of -15 and it is supposed to get colder tonight.

I hate winter too and I agree the only good thing about it is hockey.:)

Is it that long fountian? Is there one in the lake? I don't know.:confused3

OMG...I am SO SORRY! That's brutal cold!

It's not on the lake either but you've worked so hard and you DID name the resort! :thumbsup2 It's in the back of the PARKING LOT! BLT is to the right. You can see it from the monorail going from CR to MK or from the floor that Fantasia is located on in CR.

DCvac09disvac10dho472.jpg
:tink:

OMG...I am SO SORRY! That's brutal cold!

It's not on the lake either but you've worked so hard and you DID name the resort! :thumbsup2 It's in the back of the PARKING LOT! BLT is to the right. You can see it from the monorail going from CR to MK or from the floor that Fantasia is located on in CR.

DCvac09disvac10dho472.jpg

I never would have guessed that. I didn't know there was a fountain in the back of the parking lot.:rotfl2:

Let's see if this is easier:

WDWtrip09548-1.jpg

Park, resort or other? First thought was Fultons in DTD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter