Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that did not last long lol

68960_10152363369745054_247181475_n_zpsd4a65fae.jpg

:lmao: You could have MADE it last longer! I asked about the "luggage" carts...that looks like the laundry carts! :lmao: It would have taken me a while to guess "laundry"...that's a cool picture! :tink:

:lmao: You could have MADE it last longer! I asked about the "luggage" carts...that looks like the laundry carts! :lmao: It would have taken me a while to guess "laundry"...that's a cool picture! :tink:

Lol oops I read you guess too fast thought it said laundry cart lol

Diane♥Disney;47268989 said:

Diane♥Disney;47267573 said:
The character was not in a parade when I took the photo. I'm sure the character is in a parade but just not when I took the photo. The character was not from a castle show or a meet and greet. I don't think it was determined where in the MK the character is. It is a face character.

IMG_0955jjnn.jpg

:confused3 Is Beast considered a face character and "not a prince"? Jafar? :tink:

I think "face" character means that you see a real face, not a mask/head. So, not the Beast and not Jafar.

Is it a Prince? Goopy asked if it was a princess or a princess I believe. Is it Prince Navin or whoever the guy from the Frog Princess is?

:confused3 Is Beast considered a face character and "not a prince"? Jafar? :tink:

It's not Beast or Jafar. I wouldn't consider them face characters. Not a prince either.

I think "face" character means that you see a real face, not a mask/head. So, not the Beast and not Jafar.

Is it a Prince? Goopy asked if it was a princess or a princess I believe. Is it Prince Navin or whoever the guy from the Frog Princess is?

It's not a prince.

IMG_0955jjkk.jpg

Nope, not from the food court.

IMG_2090-1_zps01dcbbcd-1_zps55445770-1_zps1ee59be2.jpg

Is it in a guest room or the lobby?

CR? Is it from a shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter