Where in the World #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have a "fountain quiz"...Where in the World is this fountain?

IMG_3036-1.jpg
:tink:

Is this from HS?

Downtown Disney... I'm out, I dont know Downtown Disney :confused3 only been once.

Join the club! :rotfl2: I've been there like twice in 30 years. But, I've done some research now. Here's a map so you can make guesses:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...yWorld/en_us/PDF/downtown-disney-jan-2012.pdf

IMG_3036-1.jpg

:rotfl2: It's DTD and if YOU don't recognize it, I'll be surprised! :rolleyes1 :tink:

That way I've learned to say things like - Is it from Pleasure Island or Market Place?

Downtown Disney... I'm out, I dont know Downtown Disney :confused3 only been once.

is it from the water park? the ones that spray out of the ground?

Join the club! :rotfl2: I've been there like twice in 30 years. But, I've done some research now. Here's a map so you can make guesses:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...yWorld/en_us/PDF/downtown-disney-jan-2012.pdf

That way I've learned to say things like - Is it from Pleasure Island or Market Place?

Thanks, looks good. Okay I will guess the main fountain that you can clearly see in the picture, near Planet Hollywood lol. :rolleyes:

Good guess Jeff...would "blow you away" though :rotfl2:; Emteach...your research paid off; you ARE correct! You and Denise HAVE GOT to visit/explore DTD! LOTS of photo possibilities there!

IMG_3036.jpg

Good guess Jeff...would "blow you away" though :rotfl2:; Emteach...your research paid off; you ARE correct! You and Denise HAVE GOT to visit/explore DTD! LOTS of photo possibilities there!

IMG_3036.jpg

Lucky Guess :thumbsup2 Our trip in 2006 we went to DTD for BBB and some shopping but didnt get there this time.

Diane♥Disney;47261470 said:
Yes it is in a character.:woohoo:

But the character is not in a parade, right? I think I asked about a parade. Would you see this character in a meet & greet or maybe a castle show? :tink:

Yes it is in a character.:woohoo:

Four pictures, that's funny.:lmao: I don't know when I start.:confused3 Today I went to their hone office to sign papers so hopefully it will be soon.

Is your character from a parade? or a meet and greet? in a show? Did we figure out where in the MK this character is? Head or face character?

Picture please. Larger crop please.

I guess if you have signed the papers, you will be starting soon! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter