Where In The World #7

Park, resort or other? Is it a brick fireplace?

IMG_3530-1.jpg

Yes Ma'am, it's a brick fireplace, in a park. (...and I hope I haven't used this one before! :rotfl2:) :tink:

I've been so out of the loop I had no idea your weather was stormy! 7-10" of rain; we had 7-10 DROPS Sunday when the cool front came through! Send some our way...we're working on drought conditions again! :sad2: :tink:

What we got was from the front that went over you Sunday. It was bad. The weather guys were saying that one storm cell heading over Tampa had 1086 lightning stikes in a 15 minute period. Those over me were counted to a couple hundred every 15 minutes.

If it wasn't raining I would have loved to get some pics.

OMG! I hope everyone is okay. That is Florida for you! I'm so glad Jeff and Emily went last week and had "good" weather!!!! It would have sucked to be at DW and have tornado warnings.

It's snowing here. I ran outside and took a picture for you! :goodvibes

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

That is very beautiful Denise. Wish I was up that way. Still in the 80's here. Had to turn the AC back on.

Diane...there is a kids playhouse or something like that....I have a pic on my laptop but right now I can't remeber the name.

And there was wicked weather in my area last night. Over 2 to 3 hours about 7 inches of rain. In one area to the NE of me reported about 10 inches.

And Jeff last week was good for you. Monday there were tornado warnings thru out Central Florida.

Not the kids area. That's a lot of rain.

OMG! I hope everyone is okay. That is Florida for you! I'm so glad Jeff and Emily went last week and had "good" weather!!!! It would have sucked to be at DW and have tornado warnings.

It's snowing here. I ran outside and took a picture for you! :goodvibes

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

The snow looks pretty.

Exit? Polynesia?

No and no.

This is not from HS and so not part of Toy Story but, it IS part of an attraction ::yes::

DSC04783-1.jpg

Epcot?

Where in the World is this?

IMG_3530-1.jpg
:tink:

Epcot?

Goopy...has clothing been guessed?. Its a busy day to go back pages.

Diane...there is a kids playhouse or something like that....I have a pic on my laptop but right now I can't remeber the name.

And there was wicked weather in my area last night. Over 2 to 3 hours about 7 inches of rain. In one area to the NE of me reported about 10 inches.

And Jeff last week was good for you. Monday there were tornado warnings thru out Central Florida.

then i am glad that we left when we did.. but now both of us are sick emily took the last two days off of work and now i am starting to feel under the weather too..

it most have been the change in weather when we got back lol

then i am glad that we left when we did.. but now both of us are sick emily took the last two days off of work and now i am starting to feel under the weather too..

That's just not right! :rotfl: My guess is the "shock" of the temperature changes too! At least you'll have time to go through your pictures! :rotfl2: :tink:

What we got was from the front that went over you Sunday. It was bad. The weather guys were saying that one storm cell heading over Tampa had 1086 lightning stikes in a 15 minute period. Those over me were counted to a couple hundred every 15 minutes.

If it wasn't raining I would have loved to get some pics.

Wow...I hate those lightening strikes! Scary :scared1:! Sorry the front didn't bring you the cooler temps...we're at a VERY pleasant 56 degrees now at 1 PM! :lovestruc :tink:

:confused3 ... and it's from the walkway to TTC? :confused3 I don't think the colors are the same but what about the Neverland Club area? :tink:

No not the Neverland Club.

You have suffered enough.:rotfl: This is the sign, it is on the way to the TTC. I thought it would be easy, it is my avitar photo.:rolleyes1

copy5-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;46911684 said:

You have suffered enough.:rotfl: This is the sign, it is on the way to the TTC. I thought it would be easy, it is my avitar photo.:rolleyes1

copy5-1.jpg

:rotfl2: I DO remember it now...it's close to TTC, at the beginning of the pathway back toward the Poly, right? It's been 3-4 years since we've walked that path! I should be more observant...it's not like I don't look at the picture numerous times a day! :lmao: :tink:

That's just not right! :rotfl: My guess is the "shock" of the temperature changes too! At least you'll have time to go through your pictures! :rotfl2: :tink:

lol no i am at work just druged out of my mind lol i have alot of work to catch up on and stuff

so I have not had any time to do anything with my pictures, it probably will not happen this week, tomorrow is my office Christmas party and on the week I have two family gatherings to go to also

It's being on those planes!! :eek: Breathing everyone's dead skin cells and bad breath. :faint: I hate flying and yet - I will flying from Spokane to DC a week from this Sunday. :sad2:

Fiddlesticks :rotfl2:; that pretty much means I'll be guessing not doing "detective work"! :lmao: I'll start on the location...Dinoland...the "carnival area"? :tink:

No, this is not from Dinoland. It is from an attraction in the AK though.

DSC04783-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;46911684 said:

copy5-1.jpg

I asked if it was Polynesia and you said "no". I think that was pretty close. I was only one letter off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter