Where In The World #7

How was hockey today?

Looooooooooong. It was better than I thought. Our team got moved up to a higher division this season. They determinie divisions by school enrollment not ability. So this year will be a challenge. In the jamboree there were 3 25 minute games per team. We won 1 game 1 to 0. Lost 1 game 3-2 and lost 1 game (cough,cough) 7 to 1.

Is it in a park? Is it in a shop?

This is from a park. It's not in a shop.

DSC03432-1.jpg

Glad you are back!! Well, you won one game :cheer2:

Diane♥Disney;46884721 said:
Is it part of an attraction or food service?

Soccer-lost. Hockey see the post above.

Yes, I saw it after I posted. At least you won one!

This is not part of an attraction or food service or shop. It's in a park.

Yes just for the night. Left work about 4:45, was in the park just before 8, left at 1:30am and was home by 4.

We met up after their dinner at Marrakesh. Jeff and Emily are a very nice couple. It was great meeting them. We watched the Illuminations show, talked and when they went back to POFQ I went back to shoot some more empty park pics.

On the way back i went on Spaceship Earth first to find the Egyptian picture that i thought was there and guess what...didn't see it. :confused3 16 is settling in :rotfl2:

Walking out of that i ran into a local drag racer and his family. Never ran into someone like that before.

I do have a few pics but i have not downloaded them into the laptop yet.

About 11:30 a light fog started to roll in so i went i Test Track. I was on the ride in 10 minutes. When i got out the fog had become fairly dense and just settled in on the park. It really didn't help the pics i was taking. By the time i walked out if you stood at the front of the big fountains and looked back to Spaceship Earth you really could not see the top, it was that dense. Driving home for the first 1 1/2 hours visability was no more than 1/4 of a mile. It all cleared up about 1 hour from home. I have not seen fog that thick in a very long time.

GREAT PICTURE with Jeff and Emily! :thumbsup2 So glad y'all could "hook up" for a short time. Awesome photos...with and w/o the fog. We've been having problems with fog ALL week! So thick on some nights I can't see 1/2 block down the street. Drove in pretty heavy fog this morning too on the way to Houston for the soccer tournament. Like Jeff, today has been a "good news, bad news" day! The good news:

:cheer2: DGD's team is in first place in the soccer tournament! Tied the first game this morning; 2-2; won the 2nd 5-2...DGD scored 3 goals and caught her...on camera, doing some "elbowing" too! :lmao: When I "informed her" that she'd been "busted", she just sheepishly grinned and said, "W-E-L-L...{she} kept tripping me!" :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2: Brahmas WON the playoff game tonight 22-0! :cheer2: They will play an awesome team from Navasota (an old district foe) next week in SEMI-FINALS! :faint:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Johnny Manziel, freshman quarterback playing for my absolute favorite college team, Texas A&M Aggies, WON the Heismann Trophy tonight! He's an awesome player...told DH after watching him in the first game of the season that he was "something special"! :cheer2:

:( One of the Cowboys players was arrested today for DUI Manslaughter. He was the driver of the vehicle that was involved in an accident last night, killing his passenger, a fellow Cowboys player. :sad: Why, why, WHY do people drink and drive??? :tink:

Bad new and more bad news

It's our last day in DW

And

My camera just messed up or something and it looks like I lost 1000+ pictures but will have to wait till we get home and plug it into computer and see

Jeff...I am SO sorry about your camera! :scared1: Sure hope you can "solve" the problem when you get home. Safe trip! :hug: :tink:

GREAT PICTURE with Jeff and Emily! :thumbsup2 So glad y'all could "hook up" for a short time. Awesome photos...with and w/o the fog. We've been having problems with fog ALL week! So thick on some nights I can't see 1/2 block down the street. Drove in pretty heavy fog this morning too on the way to Houston for the soccer tournament. Like Jeff, today has been a "good news, bad news" day! The good news:

:cheer2: DGD's team is in first place in the soccer tournament! Tied the first game this morning; 2-2; won the 2nd 5-2...DGD scored 3 goals and caught her...on camera, doing some "elbowing" too! :lmao: When I "informed her" that she'd been "busted", she just sheepishly grinned and said, "W-E-L-L...{she} kept tripping me!" :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2: Brahmas WON the playoff game tonight 22-0! :cheer2: They will play an awesome team from Navasota (an old district foe) next week in SEMI-FINALS! :faint:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Johnny Manziel, freshman quarterback playing for my absolute favorite college team, Texas A&M Aggies, WON the Heismann Trophy tonight! He's an awesome player...told DH after watching him in the first game of the season that he was "something special"! :cheer2:

:( One of the Cowboys players was arrested today for DUI Manslaughter. He was the driver of the vehicle that was involved in an accident last night, killing his passenger, a fellow Cowboys player. :sad: Why, why, WHY do people drink and drive??? :tink:

:cheer2::cheer2:On your wins:cheer2::cheer2:

My father kept saying he was going to win the Heisman.

So sad about the Cowboys. I agree why do people drink and drive.:sad2: I don't get it.:sad2:

Diane♥Disney;46885254 said:
Looks kind of creepy and broken, I'll start with park? Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror?

No Ma'am, not in a park. :rolleyes1

Diane♥Disney;46885277 said:
:cheer2::cheer2:On your wins:cheer2::cheer2:

My father kept saying he was going to win the Heisman.

So sad about the Cowboys. I agree why do people drink and drive.:sad2: I don't get it.:sad2:

Your Dad had more faith than I did! :rotfl: I was HOPING but figured the young man from Notre Dame would get it simply because he was FROM Notre Dame plus being a senior. I'm SUPER excited about it though! He's an awesome kid! :thumbsup2 Has your Dad had a chance to see him play? If not, he'll get the chance on January 4th (I think :rotfl:) in the Cotton Bowl. :tink:

No Ma'am, not in a park. :rolleyes1

Your Dad had more faith than I did! :rotfl: I was HOPING but figured the young man from Notre Dame would get it simply because he was FROM Notre Dame plus being a senior. I'm SUPER excited about it though! He's an awesome kid! :thumbsup2 Has your Dad had a chance to see him play? If not, he'll get the chance on January 4th (I think :rotfl:) in the Cotton Bowl. :tink:

DTD? Is it a light post?

I'm sure he has seen him play, he likes to watch college football.

Diane♥Disney;46885085 said:

Well, I was thinking HS to...Great Movie Ride. :scratchin Epcot? :tink:

Goopy has found the park - Epcot.

DSC03432-1.jpg

Glad you made it home safely!! Glad your DGD did so well!! :cheer2: I don't know the Cowboy who had that drunk driving accident but, speeding so fast that going over a curb flips his car?!?!??!?! ***!!! Drunk = Stupid :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter