Where In The World #7

Nov252012_0061_zps9d6fdcf7.jpg

Your pictures should warm Diane up!!! :thumbsup2

:cold:It's snowing and about 20 degrees:sad2:

I missed this earlier. You could send some of that down here. If it makes you feel better i am not swimming now since pool temp is now at 69/70.

and by the way if you were listening to Reedy Creek radio they are/were playing the full sound track to Eastern's If You Had Wings:lmao:

If You Had Wings, If You Had Wings Had Wings Had Wings :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Glad you have more time for us!! :goodvibes Is this from a park? Epcot? The Seas?

In a park but not Epcot so no to Living Seas.

I will throw this clue out there because i am such a nice guy (cough cough):rotfl:...You and Jeff have/should seen this, Goopy and Diane not yet but soon ...hmmmm

Is it a border in a flower bed or something by the pool?

Not in a flower bed. It is by the pool.

Is it trim? Like on a tiki statue?

It is trim, it is on the top and bottom of this object. Not a tiki statue.

I missed this earlier. You could send some of that down here. If it makes you feel better i am not swimming now since pool temp is not at 69/70.

and by the way if you were listening to Reedy Creek radio they are/were playing the full sound track to Eastern's If You Had Wings:lmao:

If You Had Wings, If You Had Wings Had Wings Had Wings :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'll send you some but you have to send me some sunshine.:sunny:

In a park but not Epcot so no to Living Seas.

I will throw this clue out there because i am such a nice guy (cough cough):rotfl:...You and Jeff have/should seen this, Goopy and Diane not yet but soon ...hmmmm

Is it from the Little Mermaid ride in the new Fantasyland?

Not in a flower bed. It is by the pool.

It is trim, it is on the top and bottom of this object. Not a tiki statue.

I'll send you some but you have to send me some sunshine.:sunny:

Is it from the Little Mermaid ride in the new Fantasyland?

Yes it is now try and narrow it down a bit by saying what thing it is on. :thumbsup2 oh and it is not inside

Diane♥Disney;46830946 said:
:yay:I know. Did you photoshop yourself next to it?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

No i didn't photoshop me next to it. :lmao: I did get the "Geez dad, do i have to look" when i asked her to take the picture :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Then she laughed...so it is a ___________

Diane♥Disney;46829442 said:

Diane♥Disney;46829461 said:
:cold:It's snowing and about 20 degrees:sad2:

IMG_5148-2.jpg

Most of the days festivities done :crazy2:; only a Minnie Mouse 1st birthday party and the playoff football game to go! :faint: DGD's soccer team will be playing in the State Tournament next weekend :cheer2:; they qualified today with wins in both games...redstorm scored the winning goal in game #2 and 1 of the 3 goals in game #1! :cheer2:

Yes, this is in Germany. :thumbsup2 Any idea which building...you don't have to name the building...just tell me what's "up there" next to this crop. :goodvibes :tink:

IMG_5148-2.jpg

Most of the days festivities done :crazy2:; only a Minnie Mouse 1st birthday party and the playoff football game to go! :faint: DGD's soccer team will be playing in the State Tournament next weekend :cheer2:; they qualified today with wins in both games...redstorm scored the winning goal in game #2 and 1 of the 3 goals in game #1! :cheer2:

Yes, this is in Germany. :thumbsup2 Any idea which building...you don't have to name the building...just tell me what's "up there" next to this crop. :goodvibes :tink:

It is next to the Octoberfest Restaurant. Above and to the right is a clock. I have a nice night time pic of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter