Where In The World #7

Diane♥Disney;47151227 said:
Okay, I've seen this before I think someone posted a pic of this. It is in Ak but I'm not sure I remember where. Either EE or from that ice cream truck?

You got it

9_zps37a5d185.jpg

:lmao: THAT would have been my LAST guess! :lmao: Is it in/from one of the shops? :tink:

I would have gotten the ice cream truck eye but, I was in town teaching lessons :mad:

Goopy is the only one who guessed on mine flower? Did I miss any posts?

I was in Liberty Square when I took this picture. It is not from a shop.

DSC03612_zpsc8dbe213.jpg

Diane♥Disney;47151227 said:
It's not a street entertainer. Taken at a meet and greet .

Not from a parade. Head character.

Good guess but not the White Rabbit.

Sorry not Prince Charming.......keep thinking.

Not from a meet and greet. Not from a parade. Just hanging around? Male or female? From an animated movie? Gepetto?

I would have gotten the ice cream truck eye but, I was in town teaching lessons :mad:

Goopy is the only one who guessed on mine flower? Did I miss any posts?

I was in Liberty Square when I took this picture. It is not from a shop.

DSC03612_zpsc8dbe213.jpg

Is it from a restaurant? Is it from a parade?

Not from a meet and greet. Not from a parade. Just hanging around? Male or female? From an animated movie? Gepetto?

It was taken at a meet and greet. It is from an animated movie. It is male, not Gepetto :rolleyes1

Diane♥Disney;47152057 said:
Is it from a restaurant? Is it from a parade?

It was taken at a meet and greet. It is from an animated movie. It is male, not Gepetto :rolleyes1

Yes! Mine is from a parade!

Is yours Pinocchio?

Yay :yay: I finally got one! I'm sure I'm in last place :goodvibes

Mine is from a night time parade.

DSC03612_zpsc8dbe213.jpg

I know this is the flower and probably from a different angle or the other side the blue will overlay but here is the pic i have. Fighting a headache so just woke up to take some asprin and going back to bed.

DisneyB-Day_Feb252012_0336_zps9d89aa12.jpg

I know this is the flower and probably from a different angle or the other side the blue will overlay but here is the pic i have. Fighting a headache so just woke up to take some asprin and going back to bed.

DisneyB-Day_Feb252012_0336_zps9d89aa12.jpg

Sorry you aren't feeling well but, you woke up just in time to WIN!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: AND BONUS POINTS for having your own picture!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: (which is much better than mine :worship:)

DSC03612_zps7aa91b46.jpg

Okay, thanks. GF. Not a floor, not a window.

Inside I assume? Is it part of a shop or food service? Is it in the lobby?

Hope you feel better :sick:

Thanks. Still can't get back to sleep. Yes this is inside. Not part of a shop or food service. Yes it is in the lobby area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter