Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
232323232fp53638_nu3239_3_5_939_232_3_5_2_974ot1lsi-1.jpg

This is from a park but not HS. :tink:

Well, you hardly ever post from the AK but, I'll guess the AK? or the MK?

Yes, I was there in the 80's and they were still building the food court. The food is the same as everywhere else but, it is a fun atmosphere. Better than those big heads leering at you in PO French Quarter!!!! :eek:

Where is this?

DSC03991.jpg

Yes, I was there in the 80's and they were still building the food court. The food is the same as everywhere else but, it is a fun atmosphere. Better than those big heads leering at you in PO French Quarter!!!! :eek:

Where is this?

DSC03991.jpg

The obivous to me is AKL so let's start in a shop in AK? Big leap thered huh...:lmao:

Where is this?

DSC03991.jpg

Is it a light fixture?

Diane♥Disney;46374921 said:
Anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? It won't let me edit.:headache:

I do my croping in PS Elements 8 so i could not tell you.

Where is this?

DSC03991.jpg

TOTALLY AGREE with "big heads" at POFQ! This looks like a zebras behind to me...is it a picture or painting? :tink:

This is from a park but not HS. :tink:[/QUOTE]

[quote="dhorner233, post: 46372896"]Well, you hardly ever post from the AK but, I'll guess the AK? or the MK?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Diane♥Disney;46374720]MK? Mickey's House?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae280/mobkdo/Game%20Photos/232323232fp53638_nu3239_3_5_939_232_3_5_2_974ot1lsi-1.jpg

Back from a good shopping trip in the big city with DH. By "good", I mean we didn't get into ONE argument! :rotfl2:

Surprise Denise...this was taken in AK! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter