Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this?

DSC01446-Version2.jpg

Let's start in a park, HS?

Is this mode of transportation on land, air or water? Does it have wheels?

Yes it IS one of those forms of transportation.:rotfl2::rotfl2: No it does not have wheels.

Where is this?

DSC01446-Version2.jpg

Is that Crush?

Hey now what's wrong with watching those swamp guys sticking their arm into a hole they can't see into that's deep in the muddy water so they can catch a catfish by hand :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Luggage cart? :tink:

Nope.

Not seeing any "problem solving" questions on my object..............:tink:

Is it in a gift shop?

Diane♥Disney;46338095 said:
Is that Crush?

:sad2:

I think you need to go back and study your Disney characters.. this “eye” looks like it belongs to something blue.. last time I look Cruch is not blue :rotfl2:

DisneyCrush-220x220-Final.png

the only store i can think of is the one with the christmas decorations and that does not look like a christmas pickel to me lol

IMG_3499-1.jpg

Your thinking today! :thumbsup2 It IS in the shop with the Christmas decorations but (sorry :lmao:) is NOT the Christmas pickle. :tink:

:sad2:

I think you need to go back and study your Disney characters.. this “eye” looks like it belongs to something blue.. last time I look Cruch is not blue :rotfl2:

DisneyCrush-220x220-Final.png

WHAT? Crush is NOT blue?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Okay maybe it's not Crush.:lmao: It is a rather dark photo and couldn't really tell what color it was. I think my eyes might be turning 16 a little bit before they should be.:lmao: Maybe it's Dory.:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter