Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That's a long day! Glad you made it home safely!

I just saw that you can get married in the Magic Kingdom:

Karolyn, maybe you could renew your vows! Packages start at $180,000! :faint:

I saw this the other day. CRAZY:crazy: I guess this is only for the super rich.

:rotfl2: We'll save that for the 50th anniversary! :rotfl2: I already told DD I wanted her to save her points so we could all stay in the Poly bungalows for that trip! :rolleyes1 :tink:

I just came back from lunch. It's 43 :cold:degrees and the next town over has snow flurries.:santa: Way too early for that.:sad2: I think it's time to put the flip flops away.:rotfl:

Oh my goodness Diane! :crazy: I KNOW you're not ready for that yet! :rotfl: And here we are at 80 and WISHING for some moisture from the sky! ::yes:: Yep...time to get the snow boots out. :hug: :tink:

Something to do with checking out? Cash register?

OK lets figure out what shop and maybe that will help. M Mouse Mercantile or Basin White?

Is it a gift bag?

Photobucket is back...for now! :yay:

97420b52-8380-45c1-bf93-252fb05ba5fc_zpsot36cbjv.jpg

Leaving shortly for the last regular volleyball game of the season. :sad2: I always hate for the "seasons" to end but then remember I sure will have some extra time to work on my Snow Village! We're making this over an hour road trip supporting the girls in the last game but need to leave as soon as Redstorm finishes so we can pick the Princess up from dance class later this evening. Bottom line...you'll have a few hours to think on this. :thumbsup2 Diane found the shop, M Mouse Mercantile; you use this before you check out and it's much, much larger than a gift bag. :goodvibes Think of the merchandise in the shop and try to figure out what you'd want to purchase after you use this. :goodvibes :scratchin A few clues in that answer so start thinking. :scratchin :tink:

That's a long day! Glad you made it home safely!

I just saw that you can get married in the Magic Kingdom:

Karolyn, maybe you could renew your vows! Packages start at $180,000! :faint:

I believe that price does not include food or anything its just the wedding ceremony. they talking about it on the Did podcast last week

Photobucket is back...for now! :yay:

97420b52-8380-45c1-bf93-252fb05ba5fc_zpsot36cbjv.jpg

Leaving shortly for the last regular volleyball game of the season. :sad2: I always hate for the "seasons" to end but then remember I sure will have some extra time to work on my Snow Village! We're making this over an hour road trip supporting the girls in the last game but need to leave as soon as Redstorm finishes so we can pick the Princess up from dance class later this evening. Bottom line...you'll have a few hours to think on this. :thumbsup2 Diane found the shop, M Mouse Mercantile; you use this before you check out and it's much, much larger than a gift bag. :goodvibes Think of the merchandise in the shop and try to figure out what you'd want to purchase after you use this. :goodvibes :scratchin A few clues in that answer so start thinking. :scratchin :tink:

:idea: Is it a dressing room door?

I've had my boots out all ready and had a fire in my wood stove. I love the winter, it's so warm and cozy. :)

We've had the heat on for awhile especially at night. Time to put the flannel sheets on. I have to get out my winter clothes and put away the summer ones. My feet were a little cold in flip flops this morning.o_O Been having trouble with my foot/ankle, fell over the summer it hurts to wear shoes or sneakers so I've been wearing flip flops. Went to the Dr and had x rays and nothing was broken but it still hasn't gotten better. Have to get back to the Dr.:headache:

I've had my boots out all ready and had a fire in my wood stove. I love the winter, it's so warm and cozy. :)

We've had the heat on for awhile especially at night. Time to put the flannel sheets on. I have to get out my winter clothes and put away the summer ones. My feet were a little cold in flip flops this morning.o_O Been having trouble with my foot/ankle, fell over the summer it hurts to wear shoes or sneakers so I've been wearing flip flops. Went to the Dr and had x rays and nothing was broken but it still hasn't gotten better. Have to get back to the Dr.:headache:

I would THINK your feet were a little cold in flip flops! :rotfl2: I'm with you Denise...LOVE the winter and can't wait until we get to have a fire in our fireplace! :dance3: I think it will be a few more weeks before my electric mattress pad goes on the bed :rotfl: ; DH checked the long range forecast and it's suppose to be pretty cold here the week we're at DW! :faint: Sounds like you might need a podiatrist for your foot :eek: if you hurt it during the summer! Somethings not right if it's still bothering you; that's a long time to deal with foot pain. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter