Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Jealous of some of the cooler weather you all are having. We took the cover off our trailer yesterday to get ready for camping season and I was soaked with sweat when we were done. Still in the mid 90's here. :headache:. Hoping for a cool front before our first camping trip in two weeks, not likely, but maybe Mother Nature will surprise us :rolleyes:

78dab209-e38b-4a5d-a483-ed917890167c_zpssbmrfmk1.jpg

Epcot is the park. :thumbsup2 :tink:

WS or FW?

Jealous of some of the cooler weather you all are having. We took the cover off our trailer yesterday to get ready for camping season and I was soaked with sweat when we were done. Still in the mid 90's here. :headache:. Hoping for a cool front before our first camping trip in two weeks, not likely, but maybe Mother Nature will surprise us :rolleyes:

I'll gladly send you some cool weather if you send me your hot weather.:rotfl: I'm not ready for this cold weather. I wore a sweater to work this morning and have had my space heater on all morning.

We're getting a touch of fall...only 75 yesterday! :yay: And the hummingbirds are here in FLOCKS! They drained my 2 feeders over the last 3 days! I'm watching them now from my dining room window...I could set for hours observing hummingbirds! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter