Where In The World 19.

Is it a lamp?

Table lamp.

Bathroom or bedroom?

1c3c77cf-f94a-4aa9-8c68-6e91463a596f_zps16596b32.jpg

This is in the bathroom. I wouldn't consider it a lamp or table lame but you are very close.

Very cool! You are so lucky to have stayed at the Poly! When are you going back to DW?

Poly is very nice to stay at. It was in the 80's when I stayed there last. It probably was when you could get a room there for 60 to 70 a night.

Very cool! You are so lucky to have stayed at the Poly! When are you going back to DW?

We were lucky to get a great rate. We went in the summer back when summer had "value" rates. Paid 259.00 a night. We are all spoiled now everyone wants to stay at the Poly when we go back but I don't think that will happen. I am hoping to go the summer of 2017, I've already started saving. I'm just worried something is going to come up and I'll have to use the money for something else.

Goopy want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy and cherish the time with your families. They had a wonderful time and will fill us in when she gets home.

Goopy want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy and cherish the time with your families. They had a wonderful time and will fill us in when she gets home.

THANKS ED! We made it back...TOTALLY EXHAUSTED...with an extended day, thanks to flight delay. Our original plane had mechanical problems which left us having to wait for another flight to arrive ... plus the "turn around time" needed. :faint: But...as DH said, "that's better than the alternative"! :rotfl: I'm so tired I didn't even notice he painted my bathroom while we were gone! :faint: :rotfl2: Super, super trip. I met people from Spain, London, Chicago, New York City, North Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, fellow Texans, Floridians (sweetest "young man", age 80, who works at ESPN), Wisconsin, Minnesota...and Denise...even met a couple from Olympia, Washington who, when I described what part of Washington you live in, said, "She must be around Kettle Falls"! :rotfl2: Lost count of my picture number...need to total it up...DD's and DGD's have bets :lmao: on the final amount. Lots of holiday decorations photos (we even watched until 2 AM Sunday night while they transformed the WL) but managed to get a few new ones for here too. :rolleyes1 May take a few days to download but have a perfect new one to start the guessing here...even stumped Redstorm with that one. :thumbsup2 Missed WITW and wanted to personally say I wish all my friends here the happiest Thanksgiving possible. :grouphug: I'm VERY "thankful" for our little group! :thumbsup2 Time to get some rest (I'm even letting the 97 Facebook messages wait until tomorrow!)...........:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter