Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

3235ae7a-b35f-4574-be9a-eef53e266ce9_zpsmftwmqu7.jpg

:rotfl: Okay...final "hint" :rotfl:; we've covered the queue area with the Spaceship; the loading area and the unloading area...what's between the beginning of the queue and the loading area? :goodvibes :tink:

The talking one with the duck feet?

Swimming is awesome...especially on HOT days. At least your water temp is going UP. I thought about you when I read #8; both DD's would (will) love the Carrot Cake Cookie. I also wouldn't mind :rolleyes1 trying the Grand Marnier Slush. :yay:

I'm with Jeff...party in Maine? We'd LOVE to join you. At least it would be cooler for Jeff, Denise and Ed; we're still not bad at all...last night the low was 73! :tink:

Your low has been our high.o_O

I hope you remember your tablet and find internet!! Don't go swimming in the ocean :eek: :fish::eek:

No ocean for me.:scared:

Yes it's 8:30 in the evening and still 89 out :(

We haven't reached 89 yet.:sad2:

This is from a full service restaurant in HS. It's not on Sunset Blvd.

Inside or outside?

Inside
Brown Derby? :tink:

No, it's not from the Brown Derby.

Good morning, is it from 50's Prime Time Cafe? :)

Nope, so not from the Brown Derby or Prime Time or on Sunset Blvd.

Hi Jeff, Ed, and other fun people...my name is Sandy :flower1: That's really cool Ed that you live so close to MK:yay: I'm a few hours away...close enough to go semi regularly (about once every 6 weeks or so) and enjoy every time I go:lovestruc

Hi Sandy :wave: So do you live in Florida? Lucky you being so close to DW but, I hate the weather in Florida! :faint: Even when it's 100 here, I can turn off my window unit once the sun sets and open the windows. LOVE the low humidity. People are right when they say, well at least it's a dry heat! :)

Hi Jeff, Ed, and other fun people...my name is Sandy :flower1: That's really cool Ed that you live so close to MK:yay: I'm a few hours away...close enough to go semi regularly (about once every 6 weeks or so) and enjoy every time I go:lovestruc

oh sorry Sandy I cant like you either. I am sure you are a nice person and all but I just have this rule with people who live close to Disney lol

Just kidding

or am I

lol

Ed is a good guy too, we meet up with him on our honeymoon but again he live there so lol

:wave: Hi Sandy; I'm Karolyn aka GOOPY. I'm in Texas about 60-70 miles west of Houston. We share southern hospitality, the weather, hurricanes, bugs, humidity and our love of Disney. :thumbsup2 You have DW; I have the Dallas Cowboys :cheer2:; once again, so glad you've joined us. :tink:

This is from a full service restaurant in HS. It's not on Sunset Blvd.

Inside

No, it's not from the Brown Derby.

Nope, so not from the Brown Derby or Prime Time or on Sunset Blvd.

Well if it's a sit down and Jeff has Sci Fi I'll cover Hollywood and Vine. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter