Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

:magnify: I can't tell what that is supposed to be. Looks like a shadow and something on a crate.:headache: AK?

HS? Is it inside or outside?

3235ae7a-b35f-4574-be9a-eef53e266ce9_zpsmftwmqu7.jpg

Good eye Diane; part of this is a shadow. This is inside HS. :tink:

Bingo! :jester: This is from Pizzafari in the AK. Just to make it last a little longer, would you like to guess what it is? Or which room is it in?

No, it's not from the restroom :goodvibes:

Hi, it is at a park :)

PS Is there a better way to display my picture? I did insert file and picked full image in my original post and am not sure it's the right way to do it

Speaking for myself, I use Photobucket. I choose a picture and edit it into the crop I want; then I "save" that crop. I just copy and paste that saved crop to my posts. Not sure if that helps (I'm the computer illiterate in the group. :rotfl2:)

:thumbsup2 Glad to see a crop from you! :woohoo: My first thought is Epcot...maybe Festival Headquarters during Flower & Garden Show. :tink:

Hi, so I'm having so much fun as the newbie here and thought I'd try posting a picture crop for guessing. Here it goes :yay:

View attachment 106743

This is a fine crop, as in I have no idea where this is. Is it from the MK?

I use Photobucket too. I take a nice big picture that I like, then crop out a small section of it. Once the location is guessed, I show the full picture. Will you have a bigger picture that includes your crop and shows us where it was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter