Where In The World #11

Yes the 90's. It is the zero and it is between the food court and the main pool. Tomorrow i will post since i am laying down on the sofa to make sure it does not move around the living room. :rotfl2:

Yes the 90's. It is the zero and it is between the food court and the main pool. Tomorrow i will post since i am laying down on the sofa to make sure it does not move around the living room. :rotfl2:

I've never used that excuse lol I like it!

goopysolelady said:
:lmao: LONG DAY? :lmao: :tink:

disneygirl520 said:
I've never used that excuse lol I like it!

Yes long day. Tonight is the first night i got back out walking and joging some in almost 2 months. Did 3 miles. Need to be in some kinda shape for the Tower of Terror 10 mile run in 2 months and one week.

I have been making sure my sofa doesn't move for a long time because it likes to do that. Hahaha

where are these

4456.jpg

Diane♥Disney;49123932 said:
Park, resort or other? Does it have anything to do with transportation? Looks like it could be the top and back of a vehicle?

park?

AK?

a3c8f3d4-c818-4b20-84ec-787c13840e2e_zps6db45ddc.jpg

This is a crop from a form of vehicle transportation at AK. It's not from the top or back and may or may not be directly associated with making that vehicle run. :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter