Where in the World #10

Is it on the wall or part of furniture?

Is it in the bathroom area? The mirror?

Brightest thing in a room is a window haha I am guess it is not that

Or maybe a lamp?

b61be796-50c7-4200-a7d2-085ffbe85a5c_zpseb69002c.jpg

Trying to decide if I should give Diane "the win" but decided to get one more round of guesses. :rotfl2: This IS on a wall...ANY idea what it might be? It's in the main area; not the bathroom. Clue: if this weren't on the wall it COULD be used for another purpose but for the life of me, I can't see using this "busy" thing for that "other purpose"! :rotfl2: (And Jeff...YES...the "brightest" thing IS is the window...it's TO bright! :rotfl: If those curtains are open when you walk into that otherwise dark room you need sunglasses! :rolleyes1) :tink:

Diane♥Disney;48489129 said:
You are on a roll. :woohoo::woohoo:

...for a VERY short time! :rotfl2: The "distractions" start soon! Only 11 more days before schools out and DGD's only had a half day today. Oh...the "joys" :eek: of summer; I've already been asked, a minimum of 25 times, "Can we get in the pool now?" :lmao: :tink:

...for a VERY short time! :rotfl2: The "distractions" start soon! Only 11 more days before schools out and DGD's only had a half day today. Oh...the "joys" :eek: of summer; I've already been asked, a minimum of 25 times, "Can we get in the pool now?" :lmao: :tink:

My kids don't get out until June 18 or 19. Too many snow days.

Trying to decide if I should give Diane "the win" but decided to get one more round of guesses. :rotfl2: This IS on a wall...ANY idea what it might be? It's in the main area; not the bathroom. Clue: if this weren't on the wall it COULD be used for another purpose but for the life of me, I can't see using this "busy" thing for that "other purpose"! :rotfl2: (And Jeff...YES...the "brightest" thing IS is the window...it's TO bright! :rotfl: If those curtains are open when you walk into that otherwise dark room you need sunglasses! :rolleyes1) :tink:

Give me the win give me the win:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My kids don't get out until June 18 or 19. Too many snow days.

Give me the win give me the win:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I was thinking about your kids as I was waiting in line to pick the girls up at noon! :lmao: Thought to myself...with all those snow days, it will be a while before Diane's kids are getting out of school! :rotfl2: Oh the "joys" of sunscreen~wet bathing suits~pool toys everywhere~wet FLOORS~wet towels ON the floors :faint:...let's see :scratchin ... about 75 +/- days before school starts again! :yay:

:rotfl: ... tell me WHAT this is and you'll get the win! :yay: Not sure if the room decorations in AKL are the same but think about the "stuff" that's on the wall and study my clue...:headache:! :tink:

:rotfl: ... tell me WHAT this is and you'll get the win! :yay: Not sure if the room decorations in AKL are the same but think about the "stuff" that's on the wall and study my clue...:headache:! :tink:

A picture? But you said it's not artwork. Someone guessed light, headboard.....not in the bathroom..... pegs to hang stuff on? the table? A chair?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter