Where else do you "hang out" when you're not on the DIS boards?

Pinterest and tripadvisor mostly. Right now, I'm on zillow a lot since we are looking for a vacation home. I don't post on any other message boards though.

Have you checked out realtor.com? We are also looking for a vacation home and I used Zillow, but I read about realtor and I like it a little better.

Back on topic, I'm on Pinterest and Tripadvisor. I frequent Cruisecritic when we have a cruise planned.

Have you checked out realtor.com? We are also looking for a vacation home and I used Zillow, but I read about realtor and I like it a little better.

Back on topic, I'm on Pinterest and Tripadvisor. I frequent Cruisecritic when we have a cruise planned.

I have looked at realtor, but I like that zillow allows me to draw an area and get really specific in where I want to look. Thanks for the suggestion though! :) Good luck with your house hunt. We've been looking for about 5 months and there are a couple that we really like right now, but I'm getting nervous to take the leap!

voltron, ncis , silk staking, slickedeals, crusicecritic, secret, powerful intentions,reddit

I use Cruise Critic and IMDB mostly, but occasionally post on other Disney forums and Trip Advisor as well.

I float between here, Pinterest, and a teacher's forum, and I read a couple of blogs fairly regularly.

Facebook, Pinterest, my own blog, FreeJinger (absolutely love that one! hilarious!), and a place you're not allowed to say on here.

Buzzfeed has become my recent go-to place. It has a little bit of everything! But there are also a lot of dumb articles (if you can even call them that) to be wary of.

Other than that, I mainly stick to Facebook and Youtube. I used to be an avid Pinterest user, but I haven't been as interested in that lately. I am on Instagram on my phone a lot.

I have looked at realtor, but I like that zillow allows me to draw an area and get really specific in where I want to look. Thanks for the suggestion though! :) Good luck with your house hunt. We've been looking for about 5 months and there are a couple that we really like right now, but I'm getting nervous to take the leap!

In our area, NJ suburbs of Phila., Zillow is not up-to-date. It can send you on wild goose chases.

Guru Gossip
They make fun of a video blogger called OrganizedLikeJen-its pretty amazing the life jen leads
Tosh.0 also made fun of her on his TV show

Last edited:
Facebook, TA, several French forums Disney related, various Asian sites and blogs

I lurk on Reddit, and my other main "social" sites are Deviant Art and Fanfiction.net
KJkitten is my name on most of my accounts, so if you see that it's probably me.

Never you mind where I hang out :rolleyes1:banana:

Actually car forums, Jalopnik, Macrumors, photography websites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter