Where Does Your User Name Come From?

I read a book about Walt Disney once, and it said that he almost named Mickey...Mortimer Mouse . But his wife thought that Mickey sounded better.

I love the Pittburgh Penguins, and guess who my fav player is? The legendary Mario Lemieux, whose number is 66 .:p

I actually am not quite sure why my name is what it is. On the old DIS boards it was KittyKat...and when we switched over, I had trouble going on my old name, so I made a new one. As for the KittieKat, I'm not sure, I don't have cats, im never around cats..but I think it had something to do with me like Josie and the Pussycats lol..but im not really sure. :)

ok, my friends call me "sparky" because once we were sitting in a very boring assembly and my friend was playing with my hair. the speaker stopped what he was saying and turned to us and said, "you can stop petting your friend, she's not a dog." and we all busted out laughing....one friend said "haha! a dog! yeah, here sparky, here boy!!" lol, it stuck. silver is my favorite color!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

minnie~ for minnie mouse
girl~ obviously because i am a girl
88~ the year I was born in

::gasp:: Silverspark prepare to duel for "our" future husbands...lol I have dibs.:p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter