Where do you ship the box back from?

sajilunni

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was going to box the dress and suit and ship it down to our resort (Old Key West) before we head down. I'm going to try to steam it myself, keeping Carolyn Allen as a back up. We were going to take the Magical Express from the airport to WDW, and not rent a car at all. After the V.R. do I need to take a cab to an Orlando post office, or can I mail boxes back home from the resort?

Thanks in advance!
Jil

Oooh - this is a good question. We shipped back a huge box of stuff from UPS in Celebration, but we had a car.

The resort gift shop will box up things you bought there and send them, but I dunno about personal items.

Carolyn Allen has a dress-shipping service, but I don't know if you have to have used their steaming service to use it. They might work with you though if you called and asked how much they would charge to pick up and ship a dress and tux that didn't come from them....

I shipped a box back to home from the conceirge in POFQ. They weighed it and I paid there. I think there was a $5 or so charge per box ontop of the postage. I think you can do this from any disney hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter