Where do you get your Disney news?

There are a ton of great news sources and Disney-related podcasts out there, including The Dis (obviously!). Here are my go-to's for Disney news in this order:

1. The DisBoards
2. WDWMagic.com
3. The Dis Unplugged
4. Orlando Tourism Report (awesome, awesome podcast on everything Vacation capitol of the world- check it out: http://orlandotourismreport.com/) 5. ResortEars Radio (a Disney fan podcast, by a couple of friends who are huge Disney-freaks. Great shows: http://resortears.podbean.com/)

wdwmagic.com and wdwig.com are where I go for news most often. I watch the new Daily Fix also. Dis Unplugged for both news and entertainment.

WDWMagic gets a lot of good news, but I also listen to the Daily Fix and follow all of the Dis Unplugged shows.

wdwmagic.com and wdwig.com are where I go for news most often. I watch the new Daily Fix also. Dis Unplugged for both news and entertainment.

Yes WDWMagic! They have always been the first to report things I have noticed as far as a bigger outlet. At least definitely before the DIS. I do not think this is ever the first place to get info although often it surfaces here relatively quickly. At one time it might have been but all the longtime in the "know" posters have left and gone elsewhere and taken much of their knowledge with them. It seems to be a lot of fluff here. If you notice peoples signatures, there are not as many pre 2008 people around than there used to be. To put it nicely, things are monitored and moved around here frequently.

WDWMagic for news and I read many of the rumor/current project threads over there, such as the Pandora or DHS sub threads as most of the "insiders" such as Marni will drop crumbs on those forums.

I come here simply for the forums and general chat.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter