Where do you find plain t-shirts for toddlers?

MinnieMom

Because everyone needs a little magic in their lif
Of course I had to wait until the last minute to do the shirts and now I can't find any for ds2 and my 2-year old nephew. I got the rest at Michael's, but they don't have toddler sizes.

I have checked Walmart, Kmart, Children's Place, Gap, etc, etc, etc. I went to the mall today with one purpose - to find plain t-shirts and I was out of luck!

Where are you getting them for your little ones? Thanks!

Of course I had to wait until the last minute to do the shirts and now I can't find any for ds2 and my 2-year old nephew. I got the rest at Michael's, but they don't have toddler sizes.

I have checked Walmart, Kmart, Children's Place, Gap, etc, etc, etc. I went to the mall today with one purpose - to find plain t-shirts and I was out of luck!

Where are you getting them for your little ones? Thanks!

I got ours online at blankshirtsstore.com (now jiffyshirts.com) but I see you are leaving very soon. I am not sure of the shipping times. You could look into it. They have all sizes and many many colors.

jiffyshirts usually ships very fast. Also if u have a Ragshop near you then you could check there. I have found toddler and infants there but not many color choices.

Michael's has TONS of shirts! That's where I got the ones for my Mickey tie-dye shirts. They have white and every other color under the sun!!

Michael's has TONS of shirts! That's where I got the ones for my Mickey tie-dye shirts. They have white and every other color under the sun!!

Michaels start at a size small 6-8.. I was there looking myself today.

I had luck at walmart. They had them hanging on the wall in both infant adn toddler size.

Michaels start at a size small 6-8.. I was there looking myself today.

I had luck at walmart. They had them hanging on the wall in both infant adn toddler size.

Thanks Lisa. I'll have to check another Walmart. The one that I went to is somewhat small - maybe if I hit the larger one up in the next town over I'll have more luck.

Dharma Fiber has a huge selection, I got regular shipping and it arrived in 4 days. I bought a variety of shirts to tie dye, and they have a whole toddler section!! I bought the cutest "shortall" and tie dyed that for my 18 month old!

Good luck~

It is hard to find without pockets. Last year I found some at Meijers (if you have that near you.)

We recently picked up some blank tees, in several different colors, at the Carter's store in our nearby outlet mall. They're a nice quality shirt that fits our little one well (2T).

The Goodwill or Salvation Army or someplace like that often has them for 50cents or a dollar. That way if I mess up I won't feel too bad.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter