Where do you buy your ink cartridges?

grlpwrd

<font color="orange">I'm here for the mouse more t
Someone here recommended a seller on ebay (AbacusOutlet) and the cartridges are wonderful. (BTW thanks to whomever recommended them!) Rather than paying over $30 for one I am saving a lot more money now.

Care to share where you buy your printer ink/cartridges from? Just would like to try others out. Thanks.

I use Printpal.com ... I usually get 10% off and FREE shipping. I get 2 blacks and one color ink for $32.00!

Check them out!

Erin

Well, first I buy my printers based on the price of the ink....
I will never buy a Lexmark again....
Anyway, since we have 3 printers in the family, I also try to get printers that share identical ink....
So we currently have 3 Canon printers that use the BCI-24 cartridges
I get them from Expressway Trading Corp, via ebay
Last time I bought, I got 20 Black Cartridges (inc Ship & Hand) $30.75

I have bought off Ebay and I usually buy recycled ones from walmart.

Now, this is freaking strange, first a double post and now my post ( shows) is incomplete and I have to edit it!!!! .........

I used to buy it at ebay, but yesterday I bought a universal black refill kit for 7.98 and the color re-fill kit for 11.98. I don`t know a lot about re-fill kit prices, but these kits are the ones that you use and make no mess. Round big syringes,that comes already filled with ink.

Black re-fill kit
4 20ml black
2 20 ml cleaning solution

Color re-fill
2 20ml Cyan
2 20ml magenta
2 20ml yellow
2 20ml cleaning solution

anybody here knows why these comes with a cleaning solution?

123inkjets.com - $6.95 for a black cartridge, $7.95 for color. I believe it's something like $5.95 each if you buy 2-3, then $4.95 each for 4 or more (black - add a dollar to each for color). Even Staples and Office Max sell their brand "compatible" cartridges for $30 or more here.

I usually get a coupon for 28-30% off from 123inkjets.com, too, through My Points. And free shipping.

I have a lexmark and used to get my cartridges from walmart but they put in this store called cartridge world close to my house and Ive been getting them from there. The last time I bought a color cartridge from walmart it was $29.99 (that was the walmart brand recycled) and at this place I pay $19.99. Well, a little more with tax. I looked on line at ebay and some other places and with shipping it would still be more. Im not sure if this was a local store or they are all over and just new to this area. :confused3
(Im in the Chicago area)

Shan

I have a Lexmark printer and the best deal I have found is ezinkjets.com I got 1 black and 1 color for 25.72 shipped. they were the remanufactured and they work fine. Here is a discount code MYEZSMR06 They also have free shipping right now

tagmom, I have a Cartridge World right around the corner from me (NJ). I've been meaning to try them.

melanie thats cool...so they are just a local thing.
You should try them out cause it was a lot cheaper for me. The only thing was when I took my old one in with me and the guy at the counter said I could either wait for them to fill that one which would take 15 minutes or get one off the shelf which would be $5 more. Dominicks is right next door so I just said I would be back. Theres another place like this down the opposite way. I dont remember what its called but I might go see their prices when Im ready for a new one again. I always cheaper and cheaper! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter