Where do you buy lunch boxes to decorate?

mla973

DIS Veteran
I just bought one of the Basic Grey lunchboxes for $20 at my LSS. Are there any other places to buy similar lunch boxes or kits any cheaper?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Megan

http://www.bargainpack.com has some by Provo Craft. The 7.25x5x3 lunch box tote is $5.50, as is the "tall tote" 6.74x5x4 (that's on backorder until 10/9). They also have a round one for $6.50. Just scroll down on the home page past the Mickey ribbon & slides, plast the tickets, past the facts stickers & past the football & cheerleading stuff. There are a couple Halloween items next & then the totes. And you can't beat her shipping! $2.00 for up to $9.99 & $3.00 for $10 or more.

Piratesmate, you beat me to it! I was about to tell her the same thing!

I love that site!! :teeth: I just wish she offered coupons like Creative Xpress does! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I found another site that has one it is $8 for a metal lunch box that is 8in x 6.75in x 3in it is available at lunchboxes.com

lunchboxshop_1861_6892740

Becky

i got my basic grey one at www.classyscrapper.com for $16
My wallet is thankful that for some odd reason that bargain pack site is not working for me though - lol
I put one item in my cart and now it won't let me add any more
**just closed out and went back in and got it to work...
Ya know i have been NO shopping for a few weeks and this is my first 'break-down' - lol
:rotfl: you enablers

Thanks for the links. :goodvibes

I'll be making some Disney one's and music one's (like with Fallout Boy) for my older dds.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter