Where do you buy CROCS?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by TruBlu, Jun 6, 2006.

1. TruBlu

TruBlu <font color=green>I was very excited to see how yu

Where do you get them, and are they expensive? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

Several stores sell them. I have seen them at the Hallmark Stores, and Dillards. They cost $29.99 plus tax.

4. ObsessedwithWDW

ObsessedwithWDW Mouseketeer-Trip Planner with a PASSION

www.extremesports.com had them and they were doing FREE shipping $29.00 for the crocs....LOVE EM though they are KIND OF ugly they really are so comfy. BUT I actually wonder in the heat if I will get blisters from the plastic with NO SOCKS ...anyone know? :rolleyes:

5. tmt martins

tmt martins DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>Uses <strike>her

****'s sporting good ,REI Some uniform stores as well for doctors and nurses

Many places have look-a-likes J.C. Penny ,Payless shoes.

6. rabx5

rabx5 <font color=purple>My husband doesn't fit in the o

kiosks in the malls. I was at one for quite a while trying on different styles and sizes. There were 2 girls working there and they were both eating-which was fine with me- I never even asked for their help but I went back close to them and was searching for a certain color and size and one of the girls rolled her eyes at me :confused3 -I didn't buy any from there.

Took about 50 steps to the Hallmark store and purchased them there :thumbsup2

I got the flip flops. So far I like them. I hope they hold up for Disney the end of this month :banana:

7. Atchley

Atchley "Bedsheets? Who invited that kid?"

You can order Crocs online from their website or NO FEAR website. I ordered all of my families from the Crocs website and was able to get the sizes and colors I wanted. If you spend over a certain amount then you get free shipping and with ordering 5 pairs ( I had to get two pair) we more than qualified.

8. englishteacha

englishteacha <font color=magenta>I've just gotten crazier over

There's a local department store that carries them for $29. The same store has RICS-Ranger's Incredibly Comfortable Shoes-for $15. The RICS actually fit my foot better than the Crocs did. I didn't get any (I still can't get past the look) but they were pretty comfy.

9. Twende

Twende Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....

I got some from Dicks Sporting goods but I also found some at this web site:
    http://www.active-sandals.com/wocrsa.html

They had some on sale and when I could find the color and size I needed I got it from them.

Most appear to be sold out but they do have an XS Croc Sandals The Beach - Emerald Regular Price: $30.00 Sale Price: $19.88

I would keep checking as I bet they will get more in stock soon.

10. nightowlky

nightowlky <font color=navy>I should start my own Super Nanny

I can't believe there's not a Croc sticky thread by now!

:D

11. cocoswife

cocoswife Mouseketeer

Try taylorshoes.com. I ordered twice from Taylor shoes and I have received my orders within 3 days. Last time I ordered Friday at 2:30 PM and the package arrived on Monday at 1PM. If you place an order of over $70 you get free shipping. :thumbsup2

12. Mickey&Donald

Mickey&Donald <font color=blue>Por favor mantenganse alejado de

Amazon.com has them! They've got that awesome deal of free shipping on orders over $25.. :teeth:

13. CathrynRose

CathrynRose <font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P

Were you at Woodfield???

My son was looking at the CROCS Kiosk - and the girls there were complete you-know-what's. He was ready to purchase a flip-flop pair, with his saved money and I told him, absolutely not. They have ignored us the entire time - Ill take you to ****'s.

And I did - and he got them.

14. rabx5

rabx5 <font color=purple>My husband doesn't fit in the o

No- I was St. Claire Square Mall in Fairview Heights Illinois. Sorry that your kiosk was sucky too-maybe we ought to let Crocs HQ know about the snotty sales girls they have working in Illinois :thumbsup2

15. CathrynRose

We should. I could NOT believe how badly we'd been ignored - seriously.

Danny was alllll excited with his money in hand - looking at the colors, deciding which one to get, and when he finalized his decision, I said "Okay - lets go to Dicks"

He was a little upset with me - but NO WAY was I buying from them. :sad2:

16. Mickey&Donald

Cathryn Rose, is that really a Mickey-shaped button in your yellow Crocs signature picture?? Where, oh, where did you find it??

17. sneetch

sneetch Mouseketeer

I saw them at whole foods not that long ago for $29.99. Just a little interesting side note: When I was shopping in whole foods, I saw Steven Tyler with his body guard in the bakery isle (he was squeezing a loaf of bread), he had on a pair of orange crocs. :teeth:

18. CathrynRose

19. CathrynRose

Steven Tyler wears Crocs! Cool. :smokin:

20. ADisneygirl

ADisneygirl <font color=purple>My birth certificate is really

I bought mine at Dillard's a department store at the mall here. (like Macy's) They were $29.99.

21. Mickey&Donald

I got my first pair of Crocs at the University of Maryland bookstore (any locals should stop by) and my second pair at ****'s Sporting Goods. Now I have light blue and purple -- I think I'm officially addicted.