Where do you bathe your dog?

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
Max gets his bath outside. My friend bathes her dogs in her bathtub. :rolleyes: Why do I have a problem with that?! Where do you bathe your dog?

We used to bathe our dog in the bath tub, he wasnt too big so it wasnt too hard.

We bathe our dog outside in her pool when it's warm out. But when it's winter and cold out, we don't want her to get sick, so we usually do it in the bathtub. It's fun cleaning it when we're done though.:rolleyes:

We find it easier to bathe her in the tub. My teenage dd gets in there with her and washes her and rinses her off. We tried washing her outside, but she can get away toooo easily.

She loves to be blow dried in the winter. lol

We do it outside. Although Barney would fit in the bathtub, it freaks him out too much to be in there. :rolleyes:

Ours gets bathed in the bathtub. My 13 yr old son gets in with him & helps. Then the bath gets a clean when we are finished.:p :bounce:

My dog is small only 15-18 pounds
He usually get a bath in the bathtub
but when he was a puppy he used to get a puppy shower in the sink with the sprayer
I don't think that's weird or anything
We clean the tub or sink really well afterward

Maggie, our Yorkie, usually goes to the groomer once a month. But if we have to bathe her at home, she goes in the tub.
Milo, our Corgi, gets bathed in the tub, too. Maggie is only 6 pounds and Milo is only 23 pounds...the tub is much easier than outside.

My beagle doesn't like water at all.

So, I have a small plastic tub I half fill with water and shampoo, scrub him down with the soap water and rinse him off.

This is outside, of course, I do it in the winter too, only takes a couple minutes and I use really warm water.

Hrec.

We bathe our bichons in the shower. Our mutt outside if possible since he sheds so much!

We bathe our dog in the bath tub. It's in an extra bathroom that we don't use, so we always clean the tub really well before company sleeps over.

Reilly is 80 pounds now.. we let the lady at the Kennel do it!

Originally posted by Kermit
We bathe our dog in the bath tub. It's in an extra bathroom that we don't use, so we always clean the tub really well before company sleeps over.
I like that idea...your pooch has his own bathtub! I hope he realizes he's in the lap of luxury. :teeth:

Originally posted by WebmasterAlex
Reilly is 80 pounds now.. we let the lady at the Kennel do it!
And this has to be the ultimate luxury for the pooch and owner! Max is about 75 pounds. When he shakes during his bath, we ALL get a bath. :p

Funny you should ask this, I just bathed our corgi, Nana! I bathed her outside this time, but sometimes I do it in the tub inside. She's so good about it, I think she really likes the attention and doting!:D

Our dog is 23 pounds and she gets bathed in the utility sink in the laundry room.

I have a beagle, she is bathed in the tub....hopefully when my daughter isn't in there....S'more likes to hop in at any time there is water in the tub....:earseek: :earseek:

I bathe my dog in the bath tub. It would be pointless to bathe her outside. She'd run away from me and go find some dirt to roll around in... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zurgswife
I have a beagle, she is bathed in the tub....hopefully when my daughter isn't in there....S'more likes to hop in at any time there is water in the tub....:earseek: :earseek:
A swimmer! I wonder if Max is a swimmer. He's a flat-coated retriever, except he won't retrieve anything! LOL! :p

We have a jacuzzi/hot tub thing... It's pretty big and so we bathe him there. Mind you, he's only a pomeranian and a regular bathtub would be ok. But there's more room in the jacuzzi. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter