Where do people watch this show from

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
I see there is some sort of show at night, what time is the show and where do people sit> It has water and fireworks and video from the universal movies? Thinking about checking it out. Is it worth seeing? Thankspixiedust:

I see there is some sort of show at night, what time is the show and where do people sit> It has water and fireworks and video from the universal movies? Thinking about checking it out. Is it worth seeing? Thankspixiedust:
The show is performed around the lagoon at the Studios. You can sit anywhere there's room. I would watch it from the Mel's Drive In side so you can see everything and yes...its worth seeing.

I'd say it was OK, but our kids found it pretty boring. Possibly because 90% of the movie scenes they show are from before their time. And possibly because we'd been up since 2AM that morning, so they'd been awake for 19 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter