Where do I find Ticketmaster Promotion Codes?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by DianaPrincessofWales, Sep 4, 2008.

1. DianaPrincessofWales

DianaPrincessofWales DIS Veteran

I'm shopping for Christmas Spectacular codes for the Target Center in MN and a box keeps popping up for a promotion code. I believe general public sales aren't out yet. Where do I find these codes? Thanks for your help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ZuZugal

ZuZugal DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>There are many reas

4. LisaNJ25

LisaNJ25 DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i

also sign up for the mailing list of the venue where its being held at their should be a christmas spectacular site also

5. DianaPrincessofWales

I've been scouring everywhere but can't find anything. The seats they are offering me for the cheapest tickets are pretty bad seats. Will they eventually get a little better or do they sell the best last or first. I really hate ticketmaster but not sure where else to look. I never have any dumb luck with tickets. Any hints or suggestions. Thanks again.

I absolutely LOVED the Christmas Spectacular show in NYC. This is a travelling show in Minneapolis, but I'm assuming it will still be good. Trying to buy a "bonding moment" for myself and 2 daughters. :) :santa:

6. DianaPrincessofWales

Nothing and nobody? Bumping. :confused3

7. mountdew1

mountdew1 DIS Veteran

The codes are typically linked to pre-sales. Be it for a radio/tv station doing promotion for the show, fan club or venue mailing list, stuff like that. It will vary from show to show and venue to venue. American Express also typically does pre-sales. I've never seen a published list, but as a PP said SlickDeals or FatWallet may have some if you dig around there.

8. DianaPrincessofWales

Thanks for your replies. I did dig around to various sites, and found nothing for me to use for the radio city christmas spectacular. I know tv/radio promos sometimes have tickets to give away closer to concert dates, but I need to know ahead of time. I guess I'll have to decide what seats/prices are worth it to us. :teacher: Thanks again!:)