Where can you find yogurt in the Disney parks?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by jennymisek, Apr 6, 2012.

1. jennymisek

jennymisek Mouseketeer

Hello - I am a wish granter for Make-A-Wish and have a family leaving for Disney Orlando on the 17th. The girl needs to take her medicine in the afternoon with yoplait strawberry yogurt. Does anyone know where in the parks she can purchase that product so they won't have to worry about carrying it in?

I believe I have seen it at Cosmic Rays in MK....

Thanks for the help!
    Jenny

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

If it HAS to be Yoplait Strawberry yogurt-they may want to carry it in. Disney just changed a lot of vendors and what "used" to be available is no longer available. Even special diets can't tell what is available where as the availability keeps changing.

If it helps at all-the family can ask First Aid to store the yogurt for them for the day so they are not carrying it around.

4. hollywoodprincess91

hollywoodprincess91 Earning My Ears

Pecos Bill has strawberry yogurt.

5. dclfun

dclfun DIS Veteran

I think we were wondering if it had to be Yoplait- and then there are fruit-on-the-bottom vs. blended options. Some kids really only like and can tolerate one brand and as livndisney mentioned, suppliers have recently been changed and stock is still evolving as to whats provided. If she can eat any strawberry yogurt though, then that's good news.

6. jennymisek

jennymisek Mouseketeer

Thank you for the advice- the family I am working with for Make-A-Wish leaves next Tuesday so I was happy to share this with them.

Jenny