Where can I get Uncrustables?

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
I've got a pair of picky toddlers. I had originally planned on packing supplies to make my own uncrustables for the meals I'm relatively certain that they'll turn their nose up at but then realized that Uncrustables are covered under snack credits. We never use up all our credits so I figure I'll just grab a couple before going to dinner.

ETA: Alternatively, if we were not to use snack credits, what would be the most cost effective -- buying & bringing an Uncrustable or asking the restaurant to make a PB&J (if they're able to; I've read that most can accommodate that request)?

Publix? There are several in the Disney area.

I had a hard time finding Uncrustables in Epcot, finally found them at Sunshine Seasons but i checked every restaraunt and stand from America to The Land (and swung by Electric Umbrella).
I think they are fairly easy to find everywhere else but I was only looking for them on this day.
I packed soft taco size flour tortillas, little packs of pb, and little packs of jelly and made pb&j rollups for DS4 when there was nothing on a QS menu he would would really enjoy. I would give him one of those along with a Go-Go Squeeze Applesauce, Baby bel Cheese, and a juice pouch (brought the applesauce from home and ordered the juice and cheese from Garden Grocer). I would also pick up fresh fruit (grapes, apple slices, and strawberries) from snack stands to add in.
He loved it and ate really well. That being said, we were paying OOP, if I was on DDP and didn't have a use for his QS credits I don't think I would have bothered.

Consider yourself lucky they can eat them and not make you miserable. The corn syrup and HFCS in them (and probably the dyes as well) made my son frighteningly violent. When we finally figured it out when he was 3, a year or two of really bad endings to zoo trips locally were explained, as well as two massive tantrums on day-trips to Disneyland. Ketchup on fries on non-Uncrustable zoo trips was also a culprit. Sigh.

Get them for cheap at Publix. Or maybe see if they aren't as picky at Disney? My son eats all sorts of different things while at Disney/Universal, since he's super-active all day and gets hungry. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter