• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where can i get information on online check in

There's a link on the Disney site to do that (you have to be 10 days or less out). Retrieve your reservation and it will be one of the links on the page.

It's easy, we just did it the other day. But it wouldn't allow us to enter any credit card information even though it requested it. Kept giving an error. It did the same thing to my parents who have matching reservations. So we aren't sure if the entire thing went through or not.

It's easy, we just did it the other day. But it wouldn't allow us to enter any credit card information even though it requested it. Kept giving an error. It did the same thing to my parents who have matching reservations. So we aren't sure if the entire thing went through or not.

I'm sure you're online check-in went through, you will just need to have them swipe your credit card when you check in. I had the same problem and from another post here it seems to be a regular problem. I sent an email to the Disney website and they told me to send it to the WDW website.

When I checked in at my resort I told the CM about it and she said other people have told them the same thing. It didn't hold up my check-in they just took my card and swiped it. My favorite thing about online check-in is that everytime I have used it, my room has been ready at check-in even when I checked in at 9:30 a.m.! I guess since one has the option of inputting their check-in time, they make an effort to have room ready???

LAst tiem we went we had a split stay, so we did it for one. I can't see a huge difference, but the CM at second resort did make teh comment that it was much easier for them, as they have all your papaer work prepped ahead of time. I see no reason not to do it. I can't say it's a huge timesaver you still have to talk to a CM beofre you can go to your room, but it could easily save a few minutes. Teh online check-in line moves more quickly, but long lines don't seem to be a huge problem at deluxe resorts. Indeed,check-in at pretty much every resort has always been fairly prompt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter