where can I get a low cost baithing suit on line

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
:confused3 help I need a new suit and I can not find one in my area at all. DFo you know of any places I can get some clearence price suit? Help I am leaving the 22!

JC Penney.com is having a sale. On the Penneys, on the main page, if you scroll down in the bottom right hand corner you will see a blue/ white arrow that will lead you into their "online outlet" They have clearance prices. Also, Old Navy. com has their suits on clearance.

I need one too. On our vacation last week I couldn;t find the bottom to my 2 piece. I know I packed it but it has disappeared. I had to wear my black one piece all week.I'm off to find one, hopefully at a good price too!

I've used ebay for bathing suits. The ones I got were brand new with tags and hygenic liner. I paid very reasonable prices for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter