Where Can I Find the Number of Rooms in a Specific Resort?

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by mjaclyn, Nov 17, 2011.

1. mjaclyn

mjaclyn Currently in Wonderland

We are currently booked for a one bedroom standard view at BWV and I'm thinking of adding a wait list for a different resort. My top two choices are BLT and BCV. I know these are both probably long shots, but I'd like to find out somewhere which resort has more one bedrooms to see which resort I have a better chance of getting should the wait list come through. I know BCV doesn't have any view categories, but I'm interested in the number of Standard View One Bedrooms in BLT vs the number of One Bedrooms at BCV. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DenLo

DenLo DIS Veteran

The DVC News has this information under the Resort Section. http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resorts

Beach Club:

Bay Lake Tower:

4. KAT4DISNEY

KAT4DISNEY Glad to be a test subject

I do not have the exact number for you although if you go to the What's in a BLT thread you could count the standard view 1BR's. What I can say is that Standard view at BLT is the smallest category (perhaps 20%? Which would equate to up to 26 1BR's) so I'm pretty certain that BCV has more 1BR's. Lakeview category at BLT is the largest and that would give you the best odds of getting something at BLT.

5. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

No need to leave the DISBOARDS - at the top of the forum, look for a sticky thread called:

DVC Resource Center

The standard views at BLT and BWV make up less than 20% of the total available.

6. drusba

drusba <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

What I have never actually seen is an exact room count/breakdown for particular view categories of rooms at a resort, such as the total standard or boardwalk views at BWV or total standard, MK or Lake View at BLT. You could probaly calculate it based on room maps with ranges of room numbers you can find on-line. Members are generally aware of the percentages of view categories available, such as that 11% of the BLT rooms are standard.

7. Laurabearz

Laurabearz <font color=deeppink>I cant load my bobbin!<br><fo

You can have two active waitlists so I suggest waitlisting for both options.

Good Luck!!

8. Shamus

Shamus CHARTER MEMBER -- Disney Information Station-DVC B

A breakdown of BWV rooms by view catagory can be found in this thread from back in April. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2698863

9. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I had the 5th floor 1 bedroom facing the Village Green (courtyard) as a boardwalk view one time.