Where can I find pictures of newly renovated POR rooms?

leighe

<font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=
I've checked allearsnet but didn't see any new pictures. I would love to see AB and the Mansions.

TIA! :flower1:

The resort photo slide show (not the photos with text) at www.allearsnet.com. is supposed to contain new photos. As I have never been to POR, I have no way of knowing. But there are a number of interior room photos for Alligator Bayou, Magnolia Bend, etc.

From looking at some of the pictures of the rooms in AB, it does not appear that these are photos of the renovated rooms. They look the same as when I stayed there in 2002. The TV is much smaller than the ones in the renovated rooms of the mansions. We stayed in Oak Manor last June and the TV was about 27" wide. Those look like they are about 19" TVs. However the pictures of the mansion rooms look like the same as our room last June, so they look like they've been renovated.

I think the pictures on allearsnet are new only for the POFQ, but not the AB rooms at POR. There are other threads out there of people wanting to see the renovated AB rooms, but I have yet to see them. I would also be curious to see what they look like now.

I think there are a few in our Christmas trip pictures. Just click on the link. These are Magnolia Terrace.

Thank you for the lovely pictures. We will be there in 3 weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.

What was your favorite aspect of the resort? How far is the walk from POR to POFQ?

Thanks again
Ohiotealady

We were there for our belated honeymoon/10th anniversary trip. We were looking for peace and quiet. We loved POR! It was a lovely resort. Every time we were out, we saw people tending the grounds, cleaning, and checking pool water for chemicals. Magnolia Terrace was great to stay in. We had a bus stop right out front. A short 5 minute walk to the main building and main pool even closer. There was a quiet pool on the side of our building. We had a corner room overlooking a lovely rose garden. It was just perfect. Not a lot of noise at any time. We walked over to FQ one morning to eat. Took 10 minutes from where the path begins to the FQ. Very short and pretty. I noticed lots more kids at FQ. The food court was more crowded too. The pool over there is a big thing. More themeing geared to kids with the pool walkway area. Was also a pretty resort. I am planning on staying there in October for a solo trip. We are also going back in August and staying at POR. We want to take our kids and show them. We just loved the place.

Found great photos from Magicmouse 2 on another thread called "Websites with...Pictures of Resorts" There's a direct link to the photo album in the post.
As of right now the thread is on page 3.

Thanks so much! Great pictures. If we stay at POR I'll go with AB because my DH loves Mark Twain! He'll feel like Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter