1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Where can I find info on BLT sales and availability?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by DaisyNY, Dec 27, 2012.

1. DaisyNY

DaisyNY DIS Veteran

Just back and awaiting our contracts for BLT...Where can we find info on number of points remaining for sale at BLT??? Are they close to sold out??? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. bighoo93

bighoo93 Mouseketeer

Yes, they are extremely close to sold out, although they can continually replenish a small number of points through ROFR or foreclosure. The most recent data I've seen shows DVD with 109,000 points available for sale, out of 5.7 million total points at the resort.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/financial/2153-monthly-sales-data-for-november-2012-

4. kkbutterfly

kkbutterfly Mouseketeer

Sorry to add on to this thread - but I own at BLT and I know we will soon need more points and have been looking at small resale but its never in our use year. Should I considerer doing a small add now now before all the points are gone?

Thanks everyone for your advice!

5. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

DVC is always getting points back to sell either via ROFR or foreclosure. You will pay what ever DVC's base price is if you go direct, less any incentives based on number of points purchased. Resale will save you money if you can find the right contact.

6. bakenatj

bakenatj Mouseketeer

I don't think you need to rush out and do it for fear of selling out. It all depends on if you want to go direct or not. You will always have people selling so you will eventually find your UY. Like stated above, Disney will ROFR points as need to fill direct sales needs.

7. kkbutterfly

kkbutterfly Mouseketeer

Thanks! I keep checking the sites to see if anything in my use year comes up and I have a small nest egg of cash ready incase it does!

8. DaisyNY

DaisyNY DIS Veteran

Thanks for the link...I think we're ready to buy in...Paperwork arrived in the mail yesterday...