Where can I find Disney neckties in NJ?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Help. I need to get a Disney necktie for a gift. I've checked Macys, Penneys and a bunch of online places without any luck. I'm in southern NJ near Philly. Any ideas? I can order online, but I'm short on time. I need it within the next 2 weeks.

here's a nice CHEAP one online-
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2591474

Hmm I don't know locally where you could find one- I would be thinking like a tie store in philly- in chinatown?? maybe? Think a novelty tie store. Not high end. Maybe Boscov's.

I did check ebay but I seemed to only be finding used ones, not really appropriate for a gift. I do want to check Boscovs and K-Mart. I checked Target and Kohls already. I found one online from a medical uniform company actually and ordered it only to get an e-mail that it had been discontinued (then take it off your darn website).

I've found Disney ties at Walmart a few times - worth a try!

Got one at Walmart today, only $8.96. I was hoping they would have a few to choose from and I might be able to get two, but they only had two designs and they were very similar, same color scheme, so I just got one. That's fine, though. Thanks for the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter