Where can a bride get ready?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Mochi2013, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Mochi2013

Mochi2013 Earning My Ears

Most wedding venues offer bridal suites to get ready in but I found out Disney does not have any.
    I will be arriving in FL from NYC Sat night and staying w/my future in laws until sunday. Monday is the wedding and I am not sure where the bridesmaids and I can get ready? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

You can't get ready at your inlaws on Monday morning? I'd suggest booking a hotel room close to your ceremony site for Sunday night. Disney can sometimes get you a conference room near your venue to get ready in, but there's a $500 food and beverage minimum, so you may as well just pay for a hotel room (cuz, you know, it'll probably be cheaper and will definitely have a private bathroom!).

4. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

i stayed the night before at the GF and my hubby was at the condo we rented just off property. i would not want to have done the entire getting ready process at some location i had to caravan everything in and out of, honestly, things are stressful enough without all of that. i had my dress steamed and delivered to my room day of, had my MOH and step mom join me in the room that morning and get our hair and make up done.

5. dewingedpixie

dewingedpixie Mouseketeer

I'm going to send my Fiance to get ready with his mama, and get ready in our room at Boardwalk.

6. Mochi2013

Mochi2013 Earning My Ears

My fiance is getting ready with his family at the in-laws. The problem with a hotel room is the check in and out times. We booked Port Orleans for a week but starting monday. If I book a room for sunday only I would have to leave by noon monday and if i get a room for monday then it wouldn't be ready until late afternoon. getting a room for sunday to monday is such a waste of money but I might have to do that :(

7. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Believe me, if it makes those frantic last few hours before the wedding easier, it is not a waste. :goodvibes