1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Where can 6 stay?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by classicpooh, Apr 21, 2004.

1. classicpooh

classicpooh <font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!

Any suggestions for a party of 6? We currently have 2 rooms @ POR - wondering what our other options might be.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GoodFairies

GoodFairies <font color=#01DF74>Not a Taheen<br><font color=or

For six people I believe your options would be two rooms at any resort, one Fort Wilderness Cabin, or a two-bedroom villa.

4. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

You could try the Fort Wilderness Cabins, they sleep six. It might be cramped though if you have a group with older children. You do not indicate the ages of your group, if you have older children the 2 rooms at the POR would be a better idea that way you have 2 bathrooms.
    A 2 Bedroom villa at OKW or the WLV or one of the other home away from home resorts would be more expensive than the cost of 2 rooms at the POR.

5. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

The cabins do sleep six. The layout of the Wilderness Cabins has a bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds. The living room has a double sized pull down Murphy bed.

Karen

6. classicpooh

classicpooh <font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!

We have 3 adults and kids ages 4,7, & 9 The FW Cabins don't really appeal to me.
    Do any of the deluxe resorts sleep six or is 5 the max?
    Thanks

7. MinniMama

MinniMama addicted to the mouse

We are in the same boat now that little one turned 3 can do 5 and a baby in deluxe now can't we do 2 room at POR too. Off property we do HIFS occasionally but we love on property some people by disney timeshare points but we love hotel service good luck!

8. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

The maximum guests in the deluxe resort rooms is 5 people. Unless you would reserve a suite.

9. MAGICinMYHEART

MAGICinMYHEART <font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre

Wilderness Lodge has a Deluxe room that sleeps six. The price is less then two rooms.

10. shelly3girls

shelly3girls <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

We stayed in the deluxe room at the WL. I would much rather 2 rooms at POR for 6 people than one WL deluxe room. The room is divided into two rooms, a small bedroom and small sitting/living area. We felt comfortable with 4, my sister felt ok, not great with 5 (one being an infant), 6 would just be way too much IMHO.