Where can 5 fit in a delux resort

outstandinfarmer

<font color=navy>I am not a farmer, but I do live
My family and I are going to Disney World in early December. There will be 3 adults and two children. Which resort should we stay at so that we can all be in the same room without paying a lot more?

Originally posted by outstandinfarmer
My family and I are going to Disney World in early December. There will be 3 adults and two children. Which resort should we stay at so that we can all be in the same room without paying a lot more?

All the deluxe resorts except Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge (excluding deluxe rooms) house 5. However you will have to pay extra for the 3rd adult.

Animal Kingdom Lodge (excluding deluxe rooms) house 5

This confuses me. We have stayed in a Deluxe Room at AK and it would sleep 5. There is a queen bed,
aklroom1.jpg

BUNK BEDS
aklroom5.jpg

AND A DAY BED
aklroom3.jpg

AKL is my favorite resort -- I hope you'll get to try it!

What Sammie was saying is that all the deluxes can sleep five in a standard room except AKL and WL. You can sleep five in a deluxe room at AKL.

Shells9--That room does look beautiful!

Beth

The deluxe resort rooms have two queen sized beds and a daybed. There are deluxe rooms and junior suites at WL and AKL that sleep 5. There are also the cabins, which have been deeply reduced in price lately, also would fit your group.
Disney would charge you for the extra adult, I believe it's $20 a night.:wave2:
You might want to check prices once discount codes come out for your date, the discounted deluxe rooms at the AKL or WL might be just as affordable than::yes::

...nice pix!

We are family of 5(myself, DH, and 3 DS'S, two of them teens) and always face this dilemma. What we do is request connecting rooms, containing a door between the 2 rooms(NOT adjoining, which are rooms that are simply next to each other!). That way, we have enough space for everyone AND 2 bathrooms (a MAJOR concern!)

Since you have three adults in your party and will be charged for that extra adult it would be cheaper for you to get two rooms at a moderate resort than one room at a deluxe. You may break about even if you get a standard wing room at the CR. We are a family of five also, 3 kids and we now get two rooms at a moderate. This summer it is about $100 a night cheaper to have two rooms at CSR than one at a deluxe. This way we have four beds, two baths and two tv's. It is nice to have the extra room. They guarantee connecting for us since it is three kids but I don't think they would guarantee it for your party since it is three adults. You can request connecting though.

How about the Fort Wilderness Cabins? They sleep 6, plus have a full kitchen. You could prepare some of your meals to save a bit of $$$. You would also have 2 rooms.

You'd also have plenty of room at CR. The wing rooms can be fairly reasonable with codes.

One of the moderate resort holds 5. I think it's the Port Orleans. You'd have 2 dbl beds plus a trundle. As long as 1 of the adults doesn't mind sleeping with a child, you'd fit.

Originally posted by bethbuchall
What Sammie was saying is that all the deluxes can sleep five in a standard room except AKL and WL. You can sleep five in a deluxe room at AKL.

Shells9--That room does look beautiful!

Beth

Thank you, for some reason the way I word things seems to confuse some. I appreciate you be able to understand, :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter