Where art thou, Mr. Potatohead?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Paigesmom2013, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Paigesmom2013

Paigesmom2013 Mouseketeer

Since DHS cancelled its parade, is there nowhere to see Mr. Potatohead? My DD (almost 3) keeps saying she's going to hug Mr. Potatohead at Disney.:cutie: But I think he's only in the queue at Toy Story Mania?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Yes, that is his only location in the parks. You can snap a pic with her in front of him if you hit rope drop and do the regular line. Just let people go around you while you do a picture. There is also a large statue of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head located at Pop Century resort.

4. >Ash<

>Ash< Sorcerer Of The Magic Kingdom

Hi O.p

i seem to recall a big Mr Potatoe Head statue at DTD too in market place near the toy store there? can any1 confirm? i know there is buzz and woody there, but im sure Potatoe head is there too

5. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

There is a Mr Potato Head Statue outside Once Upon A Toy

6. >Ash<

>Ash< Sorcerer Of The Magic Kingdom

i thought so just wanted somone else to confirm make sure i was remembering things right lol

I think those are the only placed in WDW to see a Mr Potatoe head.

The animatronic at the toy story mania ride, is it true that if you say hello he will say hello back? or is that one of the many urban myths of the world ?

7. chimilady

chimilady DIS Veteran

He's also at Pop Century, depending on where you're staying...