• South West - AZ,NM,OK,TX

• West - AK,HI,WA,MT,OR,ID,WY,CA,NV,UT,CO

• Canada

• Europe

• Caribbean

• All Others

• Not sure!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sparrowbush, NY! A little town that pretty much sits where NY, NJ, and PA meet, and right near the Delaware river.:wave: Originally from South Jersey, but DH's relo put us up here. Boy, do I miss those Philly cheesesteaks...

Why are FL and SC in their own category? Geographically, I'd put them both in the south (though real southerners know Florida is *not* part of the south! ;) )

Originally posted by kweaver
Why are FL and SC in their own category? Geographically, I'd put them both in the south (though real southerners know Florida is *not* part of the south! ;) )

My guess is because they are closest to WDW (of course, then so is GA for that matter ;) )

I am from England. We live in a county called Essex but we are on the outskirts of London and rather confusingly, live in a London borough. There is a train station at the end of our road and my husband can be in the City of London in around 35 minutes.

We would LOVE to move to the US, possibly north Florida as we are sick of the way our country is going (sorry to be negative) but US immigration don't let us English folks in easily!!!!!

A wannabe American (anyone want to swap???)
Mandy ::MinnieMo

Pooh - I put them in their own catergory because both states have DVC property? Thinking about it now I'm sure I had other meaningful reasons, but don't know what they are?

Originally posted by ClarabelleCow
Pooh - I put them in their own catergory because both states have DVC property?

That makes more sense but didn't think of it.

Checking in from Alabama, my home sweet home since I put roots down here after being a military brat from ALL over;)

Lisa

Originally posted by WithDisneySpirit
Checking in from Alabama, my home sweet home since I put roots down here after being a military brat from ALL over;)

Lisa

Where's the Magic City, Lisa?

PJ

I voted for the midwest even though Iowa is not listed.

Originally posted by DisneyBill
I guess this is some attempt at humor? Seems rather out of place to me.

I hear ya, Bill! Them buckeyes don't know if they're north or south...nor do they know what side of the highway to drive on unless passing!LOL

Originally posted by mrsminniemouse
I am from England. We live in a county called Essex but we are on the outskirts of London and rather confusingly, live in a London borough. There is a train station at the end of our road and my husband can be in the City of London in around 35 minutes.

We would LOVE to move to the US, possibly north Florida as we are sick of the way our country is going (sorry to be negative) but US immigration don't let us English folks in easily!!!!!

A wannabe American (anyone want to swap???)
Mandy ::MinnieMo

Hey, Mandy, just wear a sombrero and we'll even pay your health insurance, let you get a driver's license, and go on welfare...and you don't even have to be legal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter