Where are the room rates by season?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pwdebbie, Jan 5, 2013.

1. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

I cannot find a breakdown of the resort rates by season on the revamped Disney website. Can someone point me in the right direction? Until the recent changes, you could look at your resort rates for each of the different "season." You know, "Value weekday" and "Value weekend" etc. Is it still there somewhere?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

Ugh that new site! So frustrating! I think you can see them listed by season on Allears.net. I've actually been using Allears more than the actual Disney site since the changeover. I think the site will be great once they work out the kinks - and there are MANY kinks right now!

Off topic - my son is wrestling in Biglerville today - isn't that somewhere out between Chambersburg & Gettysburg? Small world!

4. SarahJN

SarahJN Mouseketeer

5. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

Yep, about 30 minutes from my house, much closer to Gettysburg than Chambersburg.

And yep, I know about allears. I just had it in my head that I wanted to SEE the seasons and rates on the actual WDW site. I know, silly.