Where Are The Discount Codes For General Public?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by CDizney, Mar 10, 2005.

1. CDizney

CDizney DIS Veteran

I am waiting for the general public room only discount code for 4/17/05-7/4/05. They had general public room only discount code for 1/1/05-4/16/05 so where are the new ones? I see the AP and Floridian discount is out....what do you think?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 3PrezGirls

3PrezGirls Mouseketeer

From what I hear the codes for FL residents and AP aren't that great so maybe there won't be general codes. I'm hoping in the Sunday's paper!!!

4. dznyntnh

dznyntnh DIS Veteran

It doesn't look like there are lots of empty rooms to fill, so there probably won't be a general public code.

It seems that many people trying to get AP codes are not finding their hotels available for the days they are looking for.

5. lclark0621

lclark0621 DIS Veteran

Some TA have said there wont be general codes for a while.

6. mickeyholic

mickeyholic DIS Veteran

I Want A General Code!!!!!

7. jmclester

jmclester Disney Deddy

Is this true? I never saw them in the paper (believe me, I look every Sunday) and this website has said "There are no general public codes currently available" for the longest time (I check it almost daily). Is there another site that I need to be checking?

8. ihearttink

ihearttink Mouseketeer

I've seen "ask for code" in USA Today and the NY News in the past.

9. sanibelover

sanibelover DIS Veteran

jmclester,

www.mousesavers.com is the website that lists all of the codes if and when they become available

10. MrsJ Henry

MrsJ Henry DIS Veteran

It looks like there are still quite a few rooms available for the last week in April but many of the other weeks are pretty full.
    So who knows. Some people thought they may be released this weekend. :confused3 :confused3