Where are refillable mug stations at BLT and Contemporary?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by PetePanMan, Oct 6, 2012.

1. PetePanMan

PetePanMan Mouseketeer

Also, which ones have coffee / tea versus pop only

Thx much

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ReneeQ

ReneeQ DIS Veteran

We were at BLT in May. The only refill station at BLT was out by the pool. It is a small station with soft drinks only. You might can ask for other items at the bar, but I'm not sure. BTW, this station didn't open until the pool bar opened, which was 10 or 11 am, which was a total pain.

Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary has a large refill area, where all beverages are available.

They will refill your mug at the pool at the Contemporary, but there was no self-serve refill station.

Again, this was in 5/12, so 5 months ago.

4. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Yep, you have to either go to the Contempo Cafe on the main concourse in the CR or go to the mug station at the pool at BLT. A bit of a hike to either place..depending on where your room is.

5. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

When we stayed at BLT which we loved we kind of gave up on the refillable mug unless we were at the pool or eating at Contempo Cafe and going back to our room to drop them off. There are coffee makers on the room and I'm a tea drinker so I brought back tea bags from the food court and heated the water up in the microwave. We stocked a bunch of waters and drinks in our frig. It cost more but way more convenient. Some resorts are condusive to using the mug often and some aren't. BLT just happens to be one of them.