Where are Christian (Cruise Director) and Sacha (Palo Server)

feiste

DIS Veteran
Where are Christian (Cruise Director) and Sacha (Palo Server)?

Looking for information on where these two cast members might be. Does anyone know what ship they are on right now, or if they are even still with DCL?

Thanks!

Where are Christian (Cruise Director) and Sacha (Palo Server)?

Looking for information on where these two cast members might be. Does anyone know what ship they are on right now, or if they are even still with DCL?

Thanks!

Christiaan was the CD on our MR cruises on the Wonder. We had Peter on the Hawaii Wonder cruise in Oct, but he was filling in for Christiaan (vacation).

:cutie:

Thanks PrincessShmoo! Christian was our Cruise director a number of years ago, and was our favorite! I'm hoping to sail with him again someday. We won't be cruising again until 2014 though.

Sasha left the magic in August for his vacation and told MJ he would be returning to the Wonder after his break. He was looking forward to seeing Alaska.

Sasha was on the Oct. Hawaii cruise. He had just returned from vacation and the Wonder will be his home. He was working the MDR's until a slot opened in Palo.

I'm happy to hear that Sasha is going to have the chance to see some new places, but I'm super bummed to think that he won't be on the Fantasy next year! He is our FAVORITE server, probably close to our favorite cast member overall!

Thanks for the updates!

We had Sasha in Palo for the second time on the Magic in June. He is great. He told us he was putting in a request for the Wonder. He was really looking forward to seeing Hawaii. Glad to see he got his request.

Christiaan was our CD on the Wonder in 09. Last time I saw him was on the Travel Channel.

Christian said he was moving to the Dream in a few months. I think he had a vacation period first though so I'm not sure when exactly he will be moving.

Just got off the Fantasy and we heard that Sasha was now on the Dream.

Either a different Sasha or wrong information. Hoping that we will recognize someone on the Fantasy in March! Most of the CMs we know are either retired from DCL or on other ships now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter