When you Wish Upon a Star, Disney Dreams are not that far...

This week, I get to make my food selections for lunch at BOG. I'm looking forward to that (as long as MDE is working). My MagicBands should also ship in about a week or so...36 days to go...

Hi Jenny- do you still need info on how to post a pic?? I would be happy to help you out!! :)

Anywho- I've been following aroud and have been meaning to get on to reply but life is just super busy!!! :confused3
I also go to Disney in June.. 5th-12th :banana: My PTR is in my signature...

Can't wait to hear more throughout the rest of your short 5 weeks of planning!! :)

Hi Ash! YES, if you could help me post a few pics, that would be awesome!!! I am totally computer illiterate, and my husband has been traveling a lot lately, so I have no one to guide me. Well, I guess my 4 kids could, but they are never home either...:tongue:

Last edited:
We leave in 34 days! It's time to start thinking about what snacks to bring in the car...sour gummy worms, combos, and gum for sure. We will make several stops to Starbucks along the way...Maybe some DQ too.

Oh, we booked our hotel room for the ride home. We reserved a Hilton in Nashville. You have to love the fact that the hotel there and back is free thanks to all the Hilton points my husband has accumulated!!! And, I've never been to Nashville, so i'm looking forward to some good bbq...

Maybe this driving thing won't be so bad after all...

We leave in 34 days!

Wow!! So do we... Hmmm.. We may have to think about a meet-up!!

I will be sending you a PM to explain the pictures... It's a little complicated at first but after you get it started up it's pretty easy to use and work out... :)

33 days to go! Good news! I found a $50. gift card for T Rex last night! Woo! Hoo! Swapped out Maya Grill for T Rex last week, because I didn't like the menu change over at Maya. Good choice! So, now, our first night at POR consists of taking the boat to DTD, dining at T Rex, then shopping for some sugary snacks at Goofy's Candy Co, then boating back to POR for our 9pm carriage ride. Ahhhhh, life is good...

Don't think I have forgotten about you! I will be back tomorrow pending if I work or not to PM you!!!

Nice switch from Maya grill to T-Rex (even better with that GC!). You'll enjoy the easy ride to DTD!

We've dined at T Rex before. I was really looking forward to Maya Grill, but they have really scaled back, no fajitas, no tempura ice cream...sometimes life is so unfair...:( But, it's all good. My daughters LOVE T Rex and haven't been there since they were maybe 8. They are 15 now.

Good morning! It's raining in Illinois today. I guess it's better than snow. I know it will rain while we are in Disney. I would be naive to think it wouldn't rain in Florida in the summer time...That's ok, as long as I get some sunny pool days, and the showers only happen when I'm inside dining, or in my room sleeping.:tongue:

Who has been to Goofy's Candy Co in DTD??? Better yet, you has had rice krispy treats designed for them there??? It's something I plan on doing this trip, because they look sooooo yummy! I thought it would make a lovely snack on my carriage ride...

Hi my wonderful readers! I hope I'm providing some sort of entertainment...I could honestly talk Disney 24 hours a day, and I know a lot of you could too. Feel free to chime in. I'd love to hear your opinions. Like, what are everyone's favorite resorts (you have to have stayed in them to count as favs)...Mine are: (in no particular order) POFQ, Grand Floridian and AoA. Wow! I actually picked one from each category (value, moderate and Deluxe). Funny!!!

What are everyone's fav WDW attractions? Again, in no particular order: POTC, Toy Story Mania, and the Jungle Cruise.

We leave 4 weeks from Friday.

We leave 4 weeks from today and our first set of MagicBands have officially shipped! Life is good (in soooo many ways)!

::MickeyMo::MinnieMopluto::stitch::tigger::donald:

We received our first set of MagicBands in the mail today, and the second set has shipped! I'm assuming I will have them by Wednesday. I also pre ordered our lunch at BOG. Everyone placed their orders and that made our upcoming trip even more exciting (like it wasn't already)...We leave in 27 days, and I can't wait!

My husband and I planted flowers today, and the front yard looks beautiful. Now, hopefully, my son will remember to water while we are gone...:flower1:

Who has taken the boat from POR or POFQ to DTD? Did you find you had to wait long? Was it convenient?

We find the boat from POFQ to DTD very convenient and never waited long for it. We did, however, catch the boat from POR once, and that one took FOREVER. I'm not sure if it was a fluke, or we were there at a bad time, or what.

Favorite Resorts: Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, POFQ, SSR

Fav Rides: ToT, TSM, Space Mt

Guess what? Our second set of MagicBands were just delivered! Soooooo excited! Who else will be in WDW from June 6-12??? Where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter